the Rift

Little Moonlit Child [Aylin]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

The moon looks upon many night flowers
The night flowers see but one moon

I nodded my agreement as Mirage said that the Foothills were a wise choice by my parents. It really was. The heat of the endless Tallsun hadn't yet begun to kill every plant there. The herd thrived and survived. I liked the Foothills even if it wasn't the land that the moon governed. Personally, I would have loved to live in the Edge, but I knew that my mother and my brother would not be allowed and my father would not live anywhere without them. Neither would I. I loved them all too much.

"I will." I said, smiling widely when Mirage said to give her brothers affection. "Your sister was right. They do like to be cuddled." And chased around the Foothills by a foal that was only knee-high to them. They may not have been related to my but I loved them as if they were, just as I loved Mirage and her Akaith and her sister, Rishima. We were all family. All children of the Moon.

Mirage repeated my offer of swimming in the Foothills and I nodded. The offer of a game of tag had me smiling again. "Okay! But you're it!" I cried before turning and running away from Mirage as quickly as my legs could carry me.

Messages In This Thread
Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-11-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-12-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-13-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-16-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-22-2012, 04:25 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-23-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 08-17-2012, 07:39 AM