the Rift

Little Moonlit Child [Aylin]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

The moon looks upon many night flowers
The night flowers see but one moon

Above us Tallis had taken to the sky to fly with Mirage's queen, Akaith. I paid them little mind, however, being more focused on running and staying ahead of Mirage, but the mare's strides were long and she was soon catching up to me. I dodged left and right but was careful not to throw any kicks Mirage's way like I would have if my brother or father or even Mirage's brothers had been chasing me.

Embarrassingly enough, I squealed when Mirage grabbed hold of my tail. I thought I had been doing good, staying ahead of her and dodging her. My running came to a stop and I waited for the mare to let my tail go so I could become the one doing the chasing. When she finally did let go I waited to give her a head start before finally turning around and tearing across the ground after her. My legs pumped as fast as they could to propel me after the dark mare.

Tallis swooped down low and flew next to me, trilling a taunt before he took to the sky again. I glanced up at him and snorted, but continued to race after Mirage. When I was close enough to her I began nipping at her tail, hoping to catch even just a few strands between my teeth and declare her as 'it'.

Messages In This Thread
Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-11-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-12-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-13-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-16-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-22-2012, 04:25 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-23-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 08-17-2012, 07:39 AM