the Rift

[THROAT] New Beginnings

Suoma Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Creamy colored ears twitched at the words of a mare. ”Hello, ma’am. I am Rowan, Scholar of the Dragon’s Throat. Are you lost, or merely searching for a home?” These words suddenly made Suoma grin. This was what she was waiting for, someone to show her the way to someplace she didn't know of. To think she could be so eager to go somewhere when she hadn't the slightest clue where it was, what it looked like, and who was there. She assumed that when you left everything and ran the oddest of options seemed so normal, or maybe just so easy. Or perhaps it was that she had taken so many chances before, even though ending up badly, she was always in for adventures.

Needless to say there were risks following a stranger, Suoma quickly and without much thought though, turned around and walked towards Rowan. "Hello, Rowan. I'm Suoma, and it just so happens I am looking for a home." Her voice was calm and clear, not a hint of sarcasm or bitterness, but nothing near bubbly. Just simply normal. No need to spice it up was there?

She wondered if it was bad that she wasn't thinking about leaving her past life. There wasn't much regret for abandoning her herd, no sorrow for never going back. Would she come back to reality after a while in Helovia, then wish to return? She wished she could predict the future, but then again, there would be no surprises, and don't surprises make everything better in the end?

OOC- Yours was fine! Now mine though...little bit of a train wreck, so sorry! -.-

Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings - by Suoma - 02-18-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Rowan - 02-18-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Suoma - 02-22-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Rowan - 03-04-2013, 08:32 PM