Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

The storm had eventually moved away and made the journey through the mountains a little easier for Descaro who was leading the pretty femme, Salabel, back to the frosty Basin. Everywhere else was Tallsun but the mountain changed little in the ways of it's vast, white appearance. The high burning sun was welcome on his back as he walked through the frozen wastes. Keeping his mental compass in his head, following familiar scents that led him through the Arch way and across the Steppe. Turning west to the Aurora Basin, picking up into a trot, he marched through the pass and entered the lands of the Dark Empress. Hooves clattering against the hard surface, announcing his arrival for all who were close. His ever watchful guard finally dropping as he finally made it home.

Dark eyes looked around for familiar faces but he found none, instead he slowed his powerful gait to a resounding halt and looked back to find Salabel. Dipping his head slightly and the motioning to the land before them, "this is the Aurora Basin, your new home." Voice so slick it was almost like he was purring. Giving her time to reply before moving, Descaro walked forwards at a more gentle pace and nodded to each monument as he did. Pointing out the lake and the many caves, his tour carried on until finally he stopped. Pausing for a moment to think of anything else he may need to tell her before he could go disappearing off into the shadows. A light dawned in his eyes and his deep baritone turned on her again.

"They're many ranks within our herd, if there is one you wish to take you must seek out our Leader, Psyche the Dark Empress." That was the last piece of information he gave. Allowing his new herd mate the time ask any questions she may have whilst Descaro thought about taking a few hours off duty.

Salabel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: rlm61e.jpg]

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain

''I don't mean to alarm you with it'' he says with a troubled voice, ''No,no it's not any trouble at all'' I was just wondering why she says,''I'm a soldier and so trained to be on constant alert. Also this profession does get you a fair few enemies'' he says somewhat apologetically '' O okay I get it sorry for asking she says with a sweet smile. Descaro starts moving then stops and glances at her with a smile ''it's this way'' he says nodding toward the north, then he starts walking again. Eventually the storm had passed and Salabel had followed Descaro up the mountain. She followed him through the arch way and across the steppe, then they turned west all the way to the aurora basin, when he picked up into a trot she did the same when he marched through the pass she slowed down just a little, as their hooves clattered against the surface Descaros guard seemed to have fallen '' he must feel very secure here'' Salabel thinks to herself. When he starts looking around she knows it's not just his habit he's looking for someone but this time she just leaves him alone, his trot slowed to a stop and looked back at her then dips his head and says ''this is the aurora basin, your new home'' his voice was so slick she could definitely tell this is his home,''Wow this is amazing, and much better then on the ground in the woods'' she says with a little laugh at the end. He starts slowly walking again, she watches as he nods at each monument. He pointed out the lake and the caves she followed Descaro until he stopped and paused for a moment, she listens to his deep voice telling her that ''there are many ranks in the herd, and that if there is one she wants to take she must seek out our leader, Psyche the dark empress.'' That was the last piece of information he gave her then he stood still clearly thinking about something, [b]''Will I see you again sometime soon'' she ask hopefully even no she knows it's not likely since he is a soldier.

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
imi
D E S C A R O

The Basin was peaceful as always, the gentle flow of familiar scents comforted Descaro, it was good to have a home again. The God with spiky hair had done them all a huge favour and for that the Soldier had a certain amount of respect for their land's creator. Lids flickered over deep dark eyes and it was the turn of Salabel to speak. He was pleasantly surprised when she asked if she would see him again, maybe he'd made a better impression than he thought he had. Mahogany necked rippled as he turned to regard her, charm turned back on, his features mocking shock. "You make it sound like I'm going away to war. I think we may see each other again and if you need me, I'm usually out patrolling the border."

Slick. He left that bait hanging, he wasn't about let her go wandering off into the sunset without the suggestion of meeting up again. In honesty, he quite enjoyed Salabel's company, she kept him guessing. He never quite knew if his charm offensive was working or whether she was just humouring him, of course, Descaro knew when to quit. Yet company was company and she was fun to be around. "Tell me... What will you do now?"

His question was genuine enough, it was something he asked himself many times when he first joined with d'Artagnan under the ranks of Mauja. Back then, he flittered in shadows and hid himself from most, contemplating the past and his future. It wasn't until their lead had called a herd meeting that Descaro had finally stepped from the shadows to claim a place as a Conscript; then came the invasion. Nowadays his job had been relabelled to Soldier, but the description was still the same, he'd found an inspiring General in Deimos. Finally his life seemed to have a purpose and he would protect their herd until the day death came knocking.

Salabel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: rlm61e.jpg]

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain

His dark neck ripples as he turns his head to stare at her ''You make it sound like I'm going off to war. I think we may see each other again, if you need me I'm usually out patrolling the border.''he says to her, she smile happy that she will see him again, in all actuality she very much likes Descaro, it's just that she would like to have a friend for now rather than a lover.''Tell me what will you do now?'' he asks her ''Well I think I will take a better look around first,then maybe make a few friends, or enemies, Id rather have friends but whichever would be fine'' she says with a laugh and a ornery smile at the end. After she said that she did start to wonder what this place would have in store for her in the years ahead would she make friends?, would she make enemies?, would she fall in love?. she didn't have the answer to any of these ''I guess you'll just have to wait and see'' she thinks to herself, ''We are friends right?'' she asks Descaro, because she hasn't had a friend since her parents deaths, and she doesn't want to be alone anymore, plus, she likes Descaro and very much hopes that they are friends. She awaits his answer whether it be bad or good, she sits in silence staring at him with her scarlet eyes which where both questioning and hopeful.

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
imi
D E S C A R O

A husky laugh escaped the lips of Descaro as the mare spoke in reply, such a strange dual personality she seemed to wear quite innocently at times. Sure to keep any stud on his toes as she fluttered those dark lashes over dangerous red eyes. The time spent with her, though brief, had been an amusing one and the Soldier was glad to have met a cheerful mare. The Basin seemed to be full of spaced out, dim witted females or some that spoke so rough and tough that they ought to be a stallion instead. It was a depressing thought but none too surprising, given the past history of unicorns here. Dark, hazel gaze drifts back to Salabel and his face lights up once more at her question of friendship.

Maybe he had made more of an impression than he first thought.

"Of course, I would be happy to call you friend; unless you betray us, then I'll have to hunt down and kill you" he smiled in almost black humour at the end. It was something he most certainly couldn't see happening, but Descaro didn't really know this mare all too well. Who knew, maybe he would and maybe he wouldn't. For now, friends was perfectly fine with the orderly stud who was now shuffling about, eager to report in and have some free time before duty began again. Right now he was dwindling his idle time away which, at his chagrin, had only just realized now.

Descaro did, however, hope to see Salabel again one day. Surely they would, being in the same herd now. "I must leave you to explore at your will, duty commands I return to my superior." With that, he gave a rather regimental nod with a sly smile and marched off towards the shimmering lake, tail flicking in a peaceful mood.

[ooc; sorry for your wait! <3 If you need any help/have questions about the herd in general feel free to PM Descaro ^^]