the Rift

bonjour ami, kovu/open

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hopefully,that was the last rude stallion I would ever meet. Diesel was a idiot. I had only said hi and he had come rampaging up to me like he was going to kill me. What the hell,I was only trying to make some friends around here and I haven't had much luck yet. That Nadira though,she was kind,and brave,and stood up for me and I was grateful. My mother never did that for me. Of course though,I am not saying I couldn't of handled the brute on my own because I could of!

Anyway,past experiences behind,here I was,in a new place as a new colt. No stallion is going to push me around! A little distances away I spot a bay Pegasus,with some ball of fluff o his back. The stallion snorts and my ears prick more as I trot over,kicking up soil all the way. When I come to the duo I rear slightly in excitement,my legs kicking in the air slightly. When I land my front hoofs I snort,shaking my head,then look up eagerly at the pair. "Hey! I'm Kovu. Who are you?" Look at the cat with a grin on my maw. "And you?"

[Sorry,terrible post]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-20-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-21-2013, 03:21 PM