the Rift

Numb All The Time [PLAGUE, CLOSED]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

Crash Course
The art of fighting words to conquer life

What a foul smell, what the hell is that? My ears flicked to the source of the sounds that followed the scent. Damn this hair, I can't see anything! I lowered my head, shaking my whole body and moving forward about an inch by doing so. Finally it was all scattered across my face, but I could see with both eyes, for once. Just as soon as I had lifted my head back up, I made eye contact with a strange looking, two horned stallion. A hound standing at his side with alert ears. That must have been the smell. "Welcome, brother, what brings you to this quaint little land of Helovia? Perhaps your forelock simply didn't give you the choice to see otherwise." My lips curled up in a mocking grin. "Blindly wandering, as you have noticed."

Just as I had ended the sentence, a section of white hair cascaded back over my right eye, completely closing out my vision. I just let out an irritated sigh. "The shit just won't stop growing." My ears pushed forward as my deep blue eyes took in the pup. What a different little creature, I don't believe I have come across one of these. I stretched my nose down toward it, inspecting it a little closer, but not pushing the animal's boundaries. "And who's this? Or should I say, what is this?" Nothing else seemed to be interesting besides this studs horns and his little beast, so why not ask about it?

Has stopped the bloody knife of words again

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Numb All The Time [PLAGUE, OPEN] - by Crowley - 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Numb All The Time [PLAGUE, OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-19-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Numb All The Time [PLAGUE, OPEN] - by Crowley - 02-19-2013, 07:01 PM