the Rift

[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

[[Guessing this takes place in the Basin.]]

It was a nice day, flying through the sky, my wings outstretched. An array of colors dance through the sky, hues of red, orange, pink, blue. So many colors in just one sky. My cream hair whips in the wind as I soar above the cold Aurora Basin. Such monsters that lived here. They were all racist bastards. I snort, disgusted. As I peer down at the snow capped mountains, I see a dark figure. I'm tempted to fly away from it, but I just can't. Instead I swoop down, flinging snow everywhere as I land.

Why... why did this stallion look so familiar? Had I seen him before or something? No, no I hadn't. But... why did he remind me of Delinne a little bit? I shake large my head, thinking I'm crazy. I probably shouldn't be thinking about Delinne when this horn head shouts out he was looking to fight. I snort, a fight? Good. I toss my head, although this guy is fat and tall, I'm pretty sure I could beat him.

Possibly.

In an instant I lunge towards the bulky brute, constantly shifting from the left and the right side. I race past the stallions' right side, aiming to nip his face or his bulky neck. I spin around, facing his rear. How about I ask this guy if he knows Delinne? My lips curl into a smile as I rear up, my wings tucked at my sides. I attempt to bring my gray hooves down onto the red eyed stallions' back. "Do you know Delinne?" An odd time to ask him, but I wanted to know. I bring all four hooves back to the permafrost covered ground, feeling the cold seep under my skin as I do. I shiver, retreating away from the stallion. I stand about a wing length or two from the stallion, my hooves striking the ground and causing the snow to go flying everywhere. I circle the stallion, keeping my fiery eyes on his face, but constantly flicking them to his legs. I wait for him to strike. I was prepared.

Prepared to destroy him.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Opening Attack 1/1 (And spazzy Azz)

word count: 354

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-19-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Official - 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 07:22 PM