the Rift

[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I feel the dark stallions' coal black side slam against my pale coat. I flick my ears back, throwing my neck towards the stallion and aiming a quick bit to his neck muscle. This time I gather my strength, hoping to bite through the flesh. I can barely get my grey hooves to stay still on the icy ground, for they're constantly sliding about. I get a bit frustrated and kick out towards the coal brute.

I'm too late to dodge the stallion's flying hooves completely. I feel the large, sharp dagger-like hooves scrape against my thigh. I hold back a squeal of pain, thinking I'd sound like some little filly. I see a chance, and as the stallion withdraws his leg I nip at it, my nostrils flaring. I keep my ears glued to my head as I aim the bite at the stallions' large leg.

I can feel the cold spreading through my body. This guy's burning body would make a nice fire starter... I grin, devilish thoughts whirling through my head. I snort, trying to keep the thoughts from crawling in again. I had to focus on fighting this bastard. I narrow my eyes, watching his movements. It was strange, me just fighting this random stallion.

I watch as the stallion retreats, flicking his ears back. He bares his teeth at me, and then the words slip from his black lips. Delinne, is his... daughter?? I'm wide-eyed, completely shocked. I wasn't expecting this. He seems like an abusive father, just the way he looks, how cruel he fights. Is that why Delinne came here... to get away from him? No, fathers are supposed to be nice and teach you life skills. At least, that's what my father did. I pause for a moment, wondering if I should tell him where Delinne is."I... I don't know where she is. May I ask this, why'd she come here? Was she trying to get away from someone?" I close my mouth, my ears still flicked back. I was lying about the first bit, but the question wasn't a lie. I wanted to know why she came here.

I have only a moment to see the black brute charging towards me. He intended to kill me the way he pointed his horn at me. I propel myself upwards with my wing, his horn scraping against my leg. I kick downwards at his skull, annoyed. He just charges me?! Geez... he is a bastard!! I snort, shaking my head. I circle the stallion, not yet touching the ground. I keep myself just above him where he won't be able to reach me unless he grows wings and flies after me. Which would be pretty impossible.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Attack 1/4

word count: 454

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-19-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Official - 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 07:22 PM