the Rift

[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I watch as the stallion squeals in pain like a little filly. I wanted to insult him, but that would probably just get him angrier. I'm satisfied that I was able to get him to squeal. For a moment I can spot grimace hanging upon his face but it is quickly diminished. I frown, watching as he fixes his expression back up.

I'm looking down at the black scum bag, my wings outstretched. I twirl around to watch him rear up in an attempt to get me. I grin, diving towards him, my hooves outstretched and ready to pierce his exposed stomach. I make sure to be quick about it, keeping my head tucked into my throat. I propel myself backwards and freeze as soon as he starts yelling insults at me. I didn't even pay attention to the sky, although it's light was bright. I had grown up with fire you idiot! I snorted, tossing my elegant head. "You bastard! By the way you act I'm beginning to wonder if Delinne was running away from you!"

I can feel the rage as it consumes me, and I'm dying to turn this scum into a living torch. Let him run around screaming his head off because he's burning from the inside out. I smile cruelly, my fiery red orbs focused on him. I snorted, pawing the air as though it is the ground. I beat my large wings, letting them pull me through the air. I angle myself down, eying the stallions' face. But that's not what I was going for. I keep my eyes on his face, and acted as though I was going to attack his face. But instead I swooped down, my head tucked into my neck and my hooves outstretched. I flew straight towards his stomach, my teeth bared and neck twisted I try and aim a bite at his neck or his shoulder while I throw my hooves towards his gut. I wanted to scrape my dagger-like hooves across his side and let him bleed out. Yes, that was what I wanted to do.

I swoop around, the sun now on my back. I straighten up, my wings spread out fully. The sun beat on my back, and I cats a large shadow that blanketed the area. Let this bastard gaze upon my divinity as I float for a moment within the sky. I hover there, my wings beating ever so slightly as I face that needle headed scum bag. I wanted him to suffer. Let the Sun god come down here and punish this little fool for all that he's done. Whatever he's done that is.

He's probably murdered someone.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Attack 2/4

word count: 446

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-19-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Official - 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 07:22 PM