the Rift

[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Alright, this fat chunk of blubber was getting on my nerves. I snort, annoyed. Maybe it would be best if I just burned him? He's already coal black, you wouldn't notice the burns on his corpse. Unless of course I let him burn for long enough that there is no corpse. Just a few bones and a pile of ash. Yes, that sounded pleasing. I shake my pale gold head, staring down at the stallion as though I was a god, and I was judging this stallion for all the sins he has committed.

I throw my fore legs out as the cursed stallion yells insults. I grin, laughing slightly. "My, my, a feisty beast are we? And just to let you know... there is one mare. You should know her very well, in fact, you two share blood. In fact, you happen to be her sire. Didn't you know this?" I feel a cold smile slide across my face, and I wait for the stallions' reaction. I wanted to see the shock creep across his expressionless features.

Or maybe he'll just become more aggressive? I smile, who cared. I would burn this buffoon to ashes when and if, I needed to. I sigh, swooping down behind the stallion and letting the light flood the area once more. Letting the shadows shrink back and letting the bright rays of light beam down upon the cold earth. I'm facing the butt-faced stallions' rear, and I fold my wings close against my body, knowing wings are good targets for enraged horses. Especially unicorns who could spear the bone and tear out a few feathers. I shiver at the thought before catching myself and placing a serious expression onto my pale gold features.

I was really angry now.

And so, someone's corpse would burn today.

I think you can guess whose corpse it will be.

I start the image, and wait for the screams of pain. I wanted this bastard to burn. Let him turn to ash.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Attack 3/4 Magic Used: 1/2 [[ So short... sorry. >.<]]

word count: 334

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-19-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Official - 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 07:22 PM