the Rift

[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Uh-oh. Fat bastard's angry. I flick my ears back, watching as he crumples to the ground. I'm fooled for a moment before I see the way he moves. He isn't hesitant, he isn't wincing or screaming. He drags his worthless body towards me, as if to be for forgiveness. I don't really care what in the world he's thinking, just that I should move.

I begin to step back, trying to get away from the smelly old man. But he seems to be controlled by rage, for he rears up, screaming. I'm readying myself to just out of the way of his flailing hooves and his horn. But, in an instant I feel excess weight. I'm instantly surprised, for I move half the speed he's moving. I'm ready to scream out when the magic wears off.

But, it's too late.

I'm able to slide back, but he's already upon me. He has his horn aimed towards my wing. I'm there, wide eyed as I watch him begin to cut through the flesh. Before anymore damage can be done I throw my hooves up, side stepping so my wing is now out of reach. I'm enraged, wanting to destroy this stupid lard ball. I pound my hooves down towards the stallions' back, putting all the strength I had into it. I jump back, wincing as I spread out my wings. Crimson liquid begins to drip from the gash, and I scream out in rage. What a bastard! I charge him, my wings tucked and my hooves flailing. I leap at him, trying to bite his face. Let this bastard go blind! I try to scrape my hooves along his side before I withdraw, my teeth bared.

I would never let this bastard touch Delinne or Destry. I didn't even care that Delinne was his daughter anymore, this stallion had already proved he was too cruel. I would never let him take what I loved most away from me. Never. Ever.

I circle the stallion, my right wing still bleeding heavily. I would start a fire later and just sear the wound closed. I snort, my fiery eyes focused on the stallion. Was he going to attack again or run like a coward? I grin, almost laughing. I would love to see him run like a little coward. If only he did. I wait there, still circling him.

Waiting till the end.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Attack 4/4

word count: 396

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
[complete] Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-19-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Official - 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Azzaron - 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Bloodlust [Azzaron] - by Treand - 02-24-2013, 07:22 PM