a fragile line [ktulu, grey]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
Code:

The Spy</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

It was month ago, that a small group of the Grey had visited the newly formed Aurora Basin...Rafe, Tor, and...some brightly coloured pegasus who Phaedra had never bothered learning the name of. They had offered their skills in gaining back Psyche, who had been stolen at the time. How simply fascinating that she had turned up now. Although Phae had never met the mare, Tolio had told her plenty - enough that the sight of her unmarred black pelt and feathered adornments gave her away immediately.

It was Eytan - always Eytan - who drew Phae's attention. Although the bear had grown increasingly more silent as he aged, he also had simply grown. The spy did not miss the nearly-not bear cub as he lumbered through the forest she knew so well. Following as silently as she could, although she was much less coordinated in her cursed and withered body, she followed Ktulu until Psyche came into view. Hesitating, Phae was uncertain how to proceed. Given her current state, she was almost no-use to Ktulu, and did not feel the need to advertise her withered state in front of an enemy, or a potential ally. She did not want The Grey to appear weak, simply on her account. Standing in the shadows, about 10 feet back where she was sure Ktulu would be aware of her, she mentally probed Stella forward.

The secretary bird, who had grown large, and even more boldly coloured, gracefully flew through between the trees, rising to sit in a branch just above Ktulu. Narrowing her black eyes, she folded her snow-white wings to her black thighs, and peered down at Ktulu. Trilling a quick note, she turned her attention to Psyche, all the while sending scattered images to her bonded.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Psyche - 02-20-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ktulu - 02-20-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Phaedra - 02-20-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ophelia - 02-21-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Lakota - 02-21-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ktulu - 02-21-2013, 10:23 PM