Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia had about as much trust for the dark colored mare with the feathers as much as she now trusted the Sun God. She respected the deity for his strength and power, but she would not be returning for his aide anytime soon. Still, her position of power and large numbers behind her had to be respected. She watched as another approached, and she recognized the mare as Lakota, however the appearance of another stallion, painted, was a curious encounter. Ophelia smiled politely at the stranger and dipped her head. Then, her attention returned fully to Psyche and her words.

Ever diplomatic, she did not ask for reasons, only to give a proposition. Ktulu's response was less than cordial, and Ophelia gave her sister a small, tight smile. She chuckled a little to lessen the tension. "Not that your herd was ever in our sights for any reason," Ophelia clarified. "Though from what I have seen of the location, your land is stunning - pristine. I often which that the places of our hooves were exchanged in various circumstances. However, that is beside the point."

The mare with the dual colored eyes shifted her weight onto a cloven hoof, ever finding the irony in the fact that her impure blood displayed more purity than most true unicorns. Ophelia smiled politely again. "Well, your phantoms have done their job well. The Grey has taken quite a few prisoners as of late in preparation for a future invasion." The alabaster mare raised a brow. "What does your proposition and our prisoners have to do with each other?" she asked curiously. Romani had already been released, leaving only Madryn, Maskan, Willow and Insanity in their possession.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Psyche - 02-20-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ktulu - 02-20-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Phaedra - 02-20-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ophelia - 02-21-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Lakota - 02-21-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ktulu - 02-21-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Naberius - 02-22-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Psyche - 02-27-2013, 06:42 PM