the Rift

Damage Case [OPEN]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

Crash Course
I'm a total disgrace, put me inside this place

The unpleasant scent of a pegasus filled the dark nostrils of the brute, instantly causing his ears to pin straight back to his neck, hidden in his thick mane. But, what was this? A mare? Just what he needed right now to provide some entertainment. With ease, Crash drew in another deep breath, straightening his mind to make himself the reasonable stallion he could be. Ears flicked back forward, creating a happy, almost innocent look to swipe across his mug. It wasn't too long before the soft thud of hooves neared him and a winged tabiano mare emerged from the trees. She looked excited to have found somebody. Just as the mare opened her mouth to speak, in the process of taking a breath, Crash caught another smell. Being in his "gentleman" composure, he decided to ignore it.

The mare introduced herself as Farynn, then asked who he was. Elegantly, he dipped his slight roman nose as a greeting. "Farynn, I am Crash Course. You may call me Crash if you wish." He blinked his thick forelock out of his deep blue pools of eyes, seeing her more clearly. And along side her, the center of the new scent he had caught, a fellow unicorn stallion; splashed with just a small amount of white against his black frame. Once the Paint had welcomed the pair to the forest, he added in his name, Apollo, but then left an uncomfortable question lingering in the air. Had they had business there? The question wasn't directed to be rude it had seemed, but it hung in Crash's brain. Remembering that Farynn seemed very delicate just from sight, he cooled his thoughts. "Thank you, Apollo. No, I hadn't had any business, just venturing while I still am new." The words slid out in a calm, collected voice. Inside, the smell of the mare was almost sickening, but he couldn't let it show. Crash shifted his weight more onto his front legs, propping his back right hoof on its end and looking back at Farynn's wings.

Move over for a damage case

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-20-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-24-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-25-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-26-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 04:28 PM