the Rift

Damage Case [OPEN]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

Crash Course
I'm a total disgrace, put me inside this place

Fayrnn also found interest in Apollo's warning, questioning the story as well. Crash felt as if he were pressuring the poor stallion to tell, but what else did he expect when he warned them? The fellow black and white clashed male seemed to lose his track of though, staring with scared eyes at nothing in particular. Seeing the pang of fear excited Crash, it must have been an extraordinary story to make him zone out so quickly. Just as Crash was about to press Apollo on, he brought himself back from his daze and apologized. "It's not a big deal, but please, go on." His curiosity grew.

Apollo explained his story, creating a vivid image in Crash's head. The water was bright blue -just as every one said it was- and the sand was white. He saw the stallion running through the shallows with a random bay that his brain created for the story. Apollo continued with his story, explaining the creature that emerged from the deepest water, splinters of wood raining from the sky as it rose. Slimy, that's what his brain told him. A large slimy animal with mile long, suction cupped arms reached for the scrambling pair. Crash shuddered, his whole body quivering before he brought himself to once again.

"My apologize Apollo, I wasn't aware that it had been that violent." he replied with a sincere tone. He let out a deep breath, looking at Farynn as if questioning her thought on the story. Surely the mare would find the story frightening too. Just the thought drove Crash from every wanting to visit the crystalline shores.

Move over for a damage case

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-20-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-24-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-25-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-26-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 04:28 PM