the Rift

[Pirates]Sea's Calling (Open)

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My black, wavy mane blew in the upcoming wind, as I traveled through the forest. I smiled a wry smile. The forest indeed was very beautiful, but the beach called me. Every wave that arrived on the shore, the way the seagulls cawed to each other, and the feeling of water coming up to engulf you. Yes, that was true life. Not the earthy scent of leaves, but the salty scent of the sea. I continued traveling around these forests, dearly hoping to find another horse that maybe could take me back home, to the sea. I raised my head in the sky, letting out an ear pitching whinny.

I reared up on my hind legs, while doing it, trying to scan the area to see of another horse dwelling. Nothing. Oh well... I continued my journey, walking until I found a patch of grass. Fresh, and juicy, the taste invaded my mouth. I kept on eating until my hungered belly felt satisfied. I then continued onward with my journey to sea new lands, and seeing if I could find a home by the sea. The sea's calling. Another wind blew through, ruffling up my hair. I saw storm clouds moving in, strangely covering the sun. Strange as it was, I was relieved that water was going to drop soon. It started raining, and I was getting completely drenched, but I truly didn't give a care in the world. I smiled and tilted up my head, letting water stream down my face. The rain abruptly stopped, and soaked I continued my journey. I shook myself again, and my pelt slightly dried. Oh well. I'll see what I can find.

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Cosette had seemed to be spending quite a bit of her time in the threshold these days. She had never thought she would have be so kindly welcomed into the pirates so quickly. She had thought that she would still be standing here where a lot of these newcomers were, in the threshold, awaiting a new friend. But she had found that friend in Corsair. He was a brave stallion, and quite nice.

The mahogany colored coat glistened as long slender yet muscular legs carried her through the trees. A high pitched whinny caught the pirate lass' attention. Her course quickly changed as she headed toward the sound. A crack from above announced to her that the sky was going to cry. Cosette smiled as rain started to drizzle down and soak her bay coat, turning her an almost black color. Her unique coloring stood out among the trees.

The sight of another mare caught the fae's attention. She cantered quickly toward the other figure. The other mare shook her coat trying to rid of the water, but the way she ahd stood there and soaked up the water first, is what caught Co's attention. She smiled. She could tell this lass loved water.

Long legs carried her next to the other mare.Ahoy thar! Would ye happen to be a lover of the sea? she spoke in her thick french accent, of course with her pirate speak as well, a strange combination. She let out a warm smile assuring the new mare she meant no harm towards her what so ever.

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I saw another lass walk up to me, and she almost seemed black, but I knew the rain that fell from the heavens drenched her as it did to me. I smiled at her, hoping that she too, knew of the sea. She spoke to me, and I felt a rush of exhilaration. Yes! Yes! I heard that her voice was placed with a thick, French accent, and the pirate accent that I have heard through other horses, though my accent was a little bit more boisterous, and smart ass sounding. I yearned to develop the pirate accent I have tried so hard to impersonate when I was a young foal.

"Yes M'am! Do I love the sea, or what!" I said with my eyes shining. There was nothing like living with water engulfing you. "Can't live with out the sea!" I said walking closer to her. I had confidence, and she didn't intimidate me, for she seemed to have my similar, cheery personality. "Where are my manners", I said continuing. "I'm Naeatii, and you are?" I said leaving off to await to here what her name was. As I awaited to hear her response, I said my last mental goodbye to the forest. I knew I was going to be leaving soon, for I knew that this lass lived by the sea. Excitement rushed through my body. I was going to find a home, and even better, a home by the sea. Nothing could get better than this! Maybe I could learn French, or have a beastly accent or- I cut off my mental blabber, and awaited her response.

occ: Now she's reaaaally happy! Can't stop her ridiculous mental blabber! XD

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Cosette's bay coat began to quickly dry revealing her natural mahogany bay coloring, which was striking and beautiful. Cosette looked over the new mare seeing what she had to offer to the pirate group. She was shorter, but height meant nothing. She was surely pretty too, in a sort of boyish way. Her eyes were beautiful though, a striking blue, and bright unlike the rest of her. She had an odd type of beauty and Cosette enjoyed it.

Cosette could sense the excitement of the other mare. She smiled softly and nodded her head when she spoke her name. Cosette, lass of the sea. As ye have already stated ye love the sea as well? So would ye care t' join the pirates? She said with yet another soft smile. She was sure Corsair would like her too. She seemed to have a sort of pirate background, but also looked like she could handle herself. Yes, she would fit in fine.

If ye care to tag along, it ain't to far o' a travel Her french accent sticking out as per usual. But her accent wasn't normal. It was a normal french accent with no hint of a pirate accent, but her peach pattern was that of a pirates. Most found it beautiful, others found it odd and strange, and unlikable.

Cosette turned slightly and began to walk. Weather the mare followed or not was not up to her.

OOC: SORRY such a horrible post Dx if you want to post in the Endless Blue i will have her meet you there :)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Okay! :D