the Rift

Hidden Diamond

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn

what is this world we live in?

"Aye, some help would be nice."

Charcoal ears flickered forwards with surprise at the sound of the arabian's voice, but the small mare didn't miss a step as she glided across the field. Even on her journey to the land that she now called home, she hadn't encountered a single soul with an accent quite like the one she possessed. It was foreign and exotic to the mustang, who had only known the plains before coming here.

"You've come to the lands of Helovia, miss...?" Her awkward words morphed from a fact into a question as they tumbled from her alabaster lips, losing their fluidity. The equine bent her leg and itched at it with her nose, trying to hide her embarrassment. Normally Sulwyn would have introduced herself by now, but the dappled mare's questions were shooting past her maw like bullets from a shotgun.

Raising her apologetic golden gaze to the foreigner's azure one, Sulwyn decided that it would be best to put her past falter behind them. Her eyes ran over the arabian's arched neck and dished face -- definite signs of the vixen's bloodlines -- and stopped when she saw the faint black spots. A crooked smile crept across the mustang's face as she nickered, "Then you still have much to see, I am afraid. My name is Sulwyn, and I am still rather new here myself. It's almost been a moon, I think?"

Restless ashen hooves stamped the lush green ground beneath them as their owner began to ramble on. It was a subconscious reaction that she wasn't at all used to -- she was usually so shy -- but the newcomer made her feel relaxed and in control; since discovering she had the ability to summon dark orbs from within herself, the mare had come to fear herself. The fact that she had no idea where the orbs came from, or what they did, even, didn't help.

"As for politics, I know that we have a number of herds that are all fairly peaceful. Thor, the one who found me in this very wood, has informed me of four major herds; all diverse in species." Very diverse indeed, the silver fae thought to herself before continuing, "I live in the herd at World's Edge; if you wish to know more than just my minimal amount of knowledge, I'd be more than happy to take you there."

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Diamond - by Zariya - 02-20-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Hidden Diamond - by Sulwyn - 02-20-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: Hidden Diamond - by Zariya - 02-25-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Hidden Diamond - by Sulwyn - 02-26-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Hidden Diamond - by Zariya - 03-08-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Hidden Diamond - by Sulwyn - 03-09-2013, 04:35 PM