the Rift

[JUDGED] !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Someone was coming for me. Finally. I could really attack! I could prove to that deep booming voice haunting my cranium that I could fight. The silence that had shrouded me was torn to shreds by the shrieking noise emitting from a predator of the night. Quietly, my eyes veered up to the sky and then back to land around me. Shadows encased the land and hid someones alabaster frame for a few seconds until it was hit by the dim light screened through the leaves above.

His hooves raised as he picked his way across the terrain, careful to avoid tripping over the fallen branches, roots, and pebbles strewn along the path. I twisted my frame, a smirk growing upon my face. You're going to lose. Look at just how much taller this recke is. How much more muscled. You are a trottel. But I would love to see you bleed and stain that pelt of yours, Unheil taunted. Instantaneously, I pinned my ears and shuffled my feet to a more protective stance. The alabaster stag was definitely taller and muscled than I, there was no question with that. He was a good foot taller than I, so I stood just a little taller. It was at that second that his frame leaped into a powerful canter, rocking back on his haunches and rocketing forward, his head swinging his sharpened horn from side to side. So close to my eyes I had a slight panicked moment. Dropping my head so the horn didn't snag any of the important features placed upon it. And then, I began to stagger out of the way, feet tripping a little over the roots underfoot. Keep moving! To the right! Go to the right! Tenor chords vibrated in my head as I forced my eyes open and continued to stumble to the right. I caught sight of his body moving toward my chest and I collected my position, his right knee slamming into my left shoulder as I stumbled back a few steps with a low growl. One step to stabilize myself. One step to start to move forward. Then, catapulting forward, in one swift movement I aimed my horn toward the muscle in this stag's shoulder, perfect level for my height at the moment. Good, mein puppe. Good. I'm surprised one can think. It helps that you have his coat as a beacon in this darkness. Schwere purred in my head. Glad that I was aiming for him while he was still close. He was so proud that I had managed to get out just enough to not be tackled, yet close enough I could easily come back at him. Hope you have good aim, darling. Wouldn't want your precious horn to go 'snap!' on you. grumbled the bass notes in my head, once again resulting in my ears pinning. Push him out. Push him out. I didn't want to listen to his annoying voice anymore. And, to place my anger on something I watched as my eyes replaced this alabaster stag with a slightly heavier breed covered in a crimson coat. The stab wounds vivid in my mind with the blood mingling in his pelt. A deep bloodlust flooded my eyes. I no longer was the uncertain mare, just wanting to fight to get these voices off my back. Now, I was this mare with the desire to kill again. The desire to kill the stag who had murdered my only friend. Hesitation left my strides. I would stab him in the same places as Unheil had been stabbed in. I would see his blood. And so my horn aimed sharply at the packed muscle in his shoulder, eyes calling for blood. His white coat would no longer be pristine.

[1/3]
[639 words]

Translations:
reke: warrior
mein puppe: my puppet
trottel: idiot/fool
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines