the Rift

[JUDGED] !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Why must you fight, my dear? purred the voice of my mother as I peered directly at the stag who was still hurling himself at my frame. I had called for a fight. I would finish the fight. Blood was to be drawn, and it had been drawn on both sides. I needed to train. The sun had completely vanished, no light left except for the faint glow of my broken heart illuminating a few strands of my tail. As I spun around so my hooves could collide with his chest I let out a deep breath of exhale, using all the force I could to slam my glass hooves against his chest and hope to make a cut with the sharp edges. Alas, no blood escaped his body, my glass hooves as pristine as they had been before the attack. But the nice thud that resounded through my frame did alert me that I'd at least hit my target.

You're aim is getting better, Mein Puppe. Tenor chords floating through my skull as my hind end returned to the ground, ears pinned as I saw his teeth dart instantly toward my dock - toward the broken heart. Anger flashed through my skull as I attempted to spin out of the way. A few loose strands of charcoal hair locking into his jaw and ripping out. A low hiss escaped my mouth as my hind end continued to pivot away from his teeth. And then, suddenly, the earth seemed to tremble and groan. Zum Teufel! This was definitely not normal. My feet shifting and crawling as a deep laugh continued to boom through my skull, You won't live, fake Reke. It's about time you experienced real pain.

Then, the ground broke open, almost causing me to tumble down between the cracks as I jumped sideways in haste. One ice spike shooting straight up toward the moon and scratching up against my left shoulder, closer to my elbow. Yellow eyes pinning as I glared one last time at the stag who had succeeded to create a searing pain through my shoulder. At the same time another spike grazed my chest, just barely missing my neck from the hop to the side. I couldn't get around the spikes to give a last attempt to fight. Because you lack the skill to dodge such a random attack and still lunge like a predator, chastised Unheil as his booming chuckle reigned through my skull. He just needed to shut up!

Quietly, I pulled away, stepping foot over foot so that I wasn't trapped between two spikes before pawing at the ground. This wasn't over. His coat still tainted the crimson from my mind. Unheil would die again. Just, perhaps not today. It is for the best, my love. You don't know the whole story, a weak tremor in my skull - one I hadn't heard in a while. Liebling, for once, telling me to stop. So, perhaps it was time. And, with her voice pulling me back towards reality the crimson coat turned white with grey speckles and I met the face of someone with as much blood-lust as I, with ice in his veins.

541 words
[3/3]

ooc
I wasn't exactly sure how to end it, if you couldn't tell >.<
And I pictured her hooves as like, sharp 'broken' glass in a sense so they'd have the ability to cut if you got sliced by the edges. -shrug-
And yea. More coherent post last time probably because I could actually remember what we had done in the thread so that might have helped a bit. XDDD
Mreh. hopefully it made sense IDEK. Do I change the title of the thread so it says judge now? xD

--Edit only changed OOC stuff xD--
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Seele - 02-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Mauja - 02-26-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Seele - 05-23-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: !! LadyKiller [OOC || Mauja] - by Mauja - 05-27-2013, 05:25 PM