the Rift

WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She wasn't able to help but smile. New place, new start. The wind was hitting hard, and some tiny little voice in her head was saying "Yes Adri, this is comfortable. Keep yourself here." Sunlight was peaking through the trees, hitting her white back with a burning feeling as it heated up her skin. A scowl spread across her face, blue eyes looking dead at the Sun through the canopy of tree branches. It was hot here, here that was for sure. Something in her heart, if you considered the dead pit of hatred in her chest a heart, longed for the cool relief of the night. The trees grew upwards toward the sky, dwarfing her in their wake. They blocked out what they could of the Sun, allowing some type of relief. Birds of the season moved throughout them, but as she caught them, they quickly left her view. It seemed they cared as much of her as she did of them.
A breeze struck her, black mane and tail moving with it. A knot in her tail slapped her leg as the breeze dissipated, and was quickly answered with a frown. It showed up as a lump in the black mass, and as much as she tried, that wasn't going to come out. She looked over her pelt, making sure her white coat was still clean. It passed inspection as she knew it would, the black spots only on her face, front legs, and upper neck having not to be needed to be checked. Dirt never showed up on them for reasons.
Further ahead she found a place where she would take a chance to sit back and relax, maybe come across another soul as she guessed others came here for. Or was it just the fact that it was the gateway to come to this place before you went anywhere else? Having mind set on one thing she wanted to get done, she collected her gait up to a trot, making her body sway with each stride.
Within her mind, she saw herself as a graceful creature, not a mix of different anything just happened to be within her family. Small strands of what might be called light feathering hung as thin white lace over over her black hooves. Grass rubbed up against them, creating a small breeze to her feet. At the moment of her abrupt stop, stop a quick glance around made sure she wasn't going to be disturbed. In a moment of relief, she let a sigh escape her lips. Calm fell over her like a soothing blanket, causing her to let her muscles relax. Her pale blue eyes kept open, making sure none came upon her. She still had her spite, and commonly used it as a weapon. She had armed herself, and what came upon should be aware she was something to fear.

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I walked through the forest I now know as the Threshold. I remember how intrigue I was arriving the first day here. It was such a magnificent place, with so many diverse trees and plants. Like the deep forests I used to live in. I smiled. It was such a beautiful day, but the only difference, was that it was slightly a bit windier than I had remembered it to be. Despite the wind, it was still very hot. The filtering sunlight burned my white back, but it didn't really matter to me. I embraced the warmth the sun was granting me, and I happily continued my walk down in the forest. I witnessed some more birds chirping and flying about, as I bent down to see to these exotic flowers. I saw violets, blues, and white colors spotting the forest floor, as I touched my nose to them. I was always very intrigued by nature.

The suns light soon started getting blocked as I walked deeper into the first. I didn't mind though, for I was accustomed to dark forests. My mind drifted back to the spectacular forest I used to inhabit. Such a deep green color, like my forest green eyes. I suddenly heard hooves trotting somewhere in the forest. A pang of shyness hit me. Who is it? I slowly, and quietly started approaching to where I heard the sound of hooves. A few branches got in my way, and I moved them with my golden horn. Further away from me, I heard a calmed sigh. Assessing the noise, it didn't sound masculine, but very feminine. As much as I respected mares, and knew that a lot of them were much stronger than males, I felt a little bit safer and assured.but if this female were to attack, I would rightfully defend myself, even if it meant I had to use my horn. My silky, golden mane bounced perfectly into place as I approached a white mare with an ebony mane and tail. She was quite the beauty, and very graceful looking, with some feathering, and ebony hooves, that seemed to match the color of her mane. The rest of her seemed to be pure white, and she had striking pale blue eyes.

Gathering up some more courage, I approached her in a friendly way, with a smile plastered upon my maw. "Hello there m'lady", I said smiling even bigger. I wanted her to feel the impression that I was peaceful and intended to avoid fights. "It is quite a hot, beautiful day", I said. I wasn't the best at starting conversations so I felt quite awckward. "My name is Faelon, and your name is?" I questioned her with shy, but curious eyes.

Occ: Just a suggestion, but you should update your profile and fill in history, personality and looks. ^^

Unregistered
She'd heard the sounds of movement before she heard the voice. Hearing them before hand her mind kicked into jump start, and the fuse of her anger towards any poor creature that came across her path lit itself up into an inferno. Any emotion in those pale blue eyes of hers went hard and was locked off. Muscles automatically tensed up right as she saw him.
Now, it wasn't every day that she saw one of 'another species'. Her past home she fled kept what was of them away as if a smear of blood on white silk. But what she saw caught her attention fast, almost as fast as if she saw a demon again. Unicorns.
This one was like what you would expect when you saw one. Glistening white coat, handsome eyes, and a long full mane and tail. Not to mention the horn mounted to his forehead. His voice even carried out some type of elegance. She cleared out her throat; here came the mare' s hatred.
"Do all unicorns have to follow the stereo type? You look as if you came out of a tale told to a foal. But Faelon, if you must know what name my parents blessed me with, it's Adrixaura. If you mess up on saying it just once, may you forever feel my hatred on your soul."
Her words were stone cold. She never accepted the company of anyone. She had her only friend, a bird, only for him to die on her passage over. A glint in her eyes came forth as a devil's smile came across her face. "Why have you approached me in my time of relaxation?"
Something was spreading her chest, that black heart of working to figure what she was to with something like this. Mutt was the word that kept passing through her mind as she stared upon him. This horse was of something of her scale in looks. Though they had the looks, it was clear they lacked personality of herself. Tenancy to insult all came upon as she stared. Lifting her head up and raising her tail in what Arabian bloodline she had inherited from her granddam, she made herself look elegant. Being looked down upon one like this wasn't something was just about to accept.
OOC: I'm working on that. You'll have to excuse her bitchness. She has always been like her step father. And sorry it's not my total best.

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Ok,so I know I said before I would stop picking up those from the entering place of Helovia but this looked interesting . A older stallion,that was the perfect creamy white color, and a younger female, with quiet nice leopard markings on her face and neck and a few scattered on her legs. "Do all unicorns have to follow the stereo type? You look as if you came out of a tale told to a foal. But Faelon, if you must know what name my parents blessed me with, it's Adrixaura. If you mess up on saying it just once, may you forever feel my hatred on your soul. Why have you approached me in my time of relaxation?" I see the devilish smile whip across her spotted face and I decide it was time for her to maybe have a quick lesson.

In all my beauty I walk out of the shadows with perfect footing and end up next to the stallion,confronting the mare. "Ignita. Assassin leader," My voice tells how proud I am of myself. This are was younger then me and although the stallion was older I had the upper hand here. I was tallest here,well with the mare,but don't forget I was also older then here. "Perhaps you could introduce yourself again please?" There is a kind edge to my words,as well as a warning in them. I would judge her as a possible Assassin once I got a replay. What about this stallion though? He had a well muscled build and seemed somewhat kinder then this girl. Perhaps he would be interested?

"Talk talk talk".

[Hope you don't mind her jumping in:) ]

Image Credits

Unregistered
I was wide eyed when the mare tensed up before me. I was slightly feeling nervous, and I was starting to hope she wouldn't provoke any type of fight. She was a pretty thing, and I wouldn't want to hurt her. When she spoke to me, I saw hatred burning in her eyes, and I just admired her precious beauty. Why is it that the most handsome have to be so hateful. She glared at me with her orbs, but I didn't return that glare. She had no idea how other unicorns were. If she spoke to the racist ones with this attitude, for sure she would get a horn tearing through her hide. "I am no unicorn stereotype, but you must know that if any other racist unicorn found you, you would most likely be dead by now", I said. No hatred was in my voice, but only concern for the fiery lady. I wasn't afraid of her, nor angry, but just neutral. My purpose was to be peaceful.

Adrixaura. What a nice name. "You have a lovely name, m'lady. I didn't mean to disturb your time of peace. You just seemed lonely, and I wanted to see if you wanted a friend", I offered. I could tell she didn't like me, nor unicorns, but I was willing to give a shot at trying to be her friend. Suddenly another feminine voice rang out through the clearing. I saw a beautiful mare approach, and I looked at her. Hopefully she wasn't like this one. When she spoke, she sounded quite confident, and spoke with a certain pride. I smiled, admiring the fact she would stand up to the other fae. "I am Faelon, m'lady", I said bowing my head and smiling at her. She didn't seem rude, unlike the other elegant one. My andalusian hair fell down my shoulders again, as I awaited the mare's replies.

occ: Sorry for not replying in so long... super busy :3 And woah, Adrixaura is rude. ;) I like her character X3 so mean.

Unregistered

She glared at him with hard eyes. Her tail flicked behind her, reminding her of the knot. A quick scan over him, and there is was. He had a stance that gave off his nervousness. She flashed a smile at her, sinister as evil thoughts raced through her mind. He came to speak to her, sparking more anger in the mare's heart. How dear he called her 'm'lady. A growl erupted from her throat. Fire sparked in those pale eyes. The last one to call her that had been the one who held her hostage. The name was to be cursed in her soul. "Hey buddy, let's go ahead and get this straight. I have no friends. What friends I have didn't care for me, and the one who did is dead. And never, never ever, call me m'lady."
If she'd been a cat, she'd be the cat that seemed mad at the world. Hissing and clawing at everything that passed by. Fur bristled up in anger. She was like that cat right now towards him. He was so care free. Typical.
Right as she was about to throw something else at him, a new voice cane upon their essences. Her eyes moved in quick glances, before seeing the source of a voice. Another unicorn. This one looked different than Faelon. She caught them say their name, and then call themselves the 'assassin leader'. At this she would of raised an eyebrow, for this sparked curiosity. And again, she was asked for her name.
"It's Adrixaura. Get it right the first time around or feel my hatred. I'm not going to repeat myself again."
Anger was coming stronger to her, heating up like an oven inside her. The mare reminded her of night, something that wasn't coming fast enough. The heat struck her, and she moved her black forelock to hind partial of one eye. She kept them glued upon the pair. Out of the trio she was the weird one. The tables might as well have turned against her. She would have to make sure they went to her favours.
"So, am I the new magnet for your species? I'm not surprised, though it would be nice to not be surrounded by horses with branches mounted to their foreheads."
She gave them another devilish smile, this time flashing a bit of teeth in between. A twinkle in her eyes sparkled as she looked at them. Using her looks might get her out of some mess she got herself in. The same words replayed in her mind, telling her to use that beauty of hers as a weapon.

OOC: She is a rude little creature. I always loved her for it. And take your time with replies. I understand if you're busy! <3

Banned
Pheonix

"I am Faelon, m'lady." I nod in return to his bow to me. "Greetings Faelon." I cast a eye over the stallion, taking in his Arabian features but my interest in him is quickly stole away by the mare. My eyes narrow at the mare's words. "It's Adrixaura. Get it right the first time around or feel my hatred. I'm not going to repeat myself again." I arch my neck in a threatening way, my ears flicked back. "So, am I the new magnet for your species? I'm not surprised, though it would be nice to not be surrounded by horses with branches mounted to their foreheads."

So this is what sort of mare she was 'ey? Well, the young mare was going to have to learn a thing or two.

I wield my horn which glints dangerously. I am it directly at her face. "Watch your words girl, I am not a Assassin for no reason you know." I take a dangerous step towards her, my dark blue eyes full of fire. This mare so far was not on my good list, however, the stallion was more to my liking. He seemed kind, Assassin potential? Maybe. At this moment in time though it was the mare I was interested in and if this meeting went the way I didn't want it to go then I would have to meet up with him again.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered
My usually peaceful self was getting full of her crap. She was getting on my nerves, and for some reason my patience was being wasted on her, contrary to my normal self. I still managed to pose my calm demeanor. "I was just showing you the utter respect that females deserve", I said. "In any way I do not think males are stronger than females so don't get the wrong idea", I said blandly. My eyes were more stern now, my voice steady, but emotionless. "You might get friends if you didn't push everyone you meet away", I continued. I wasn't going to lecture her. It was better to ignore the aggressive ones. I had no business in getting into a fight. I then ignored the lass, and her last rude comment. I was the peaceful type, but she was so foolish. Any other racist unicorn would have killed her right here. She would have been dead because of her sharp tongue.

I nodded my head in respect towards the other mare. I saw her take a step towards the mare, with a fire in her eyes. I was keeping my emotions under control too. There was something of this lady that really made me want to fight. What is wrong with you? I thought to myself angrily. "You would be dead right now if you were in the hands of a racist unicorn", I warned her.

Unregistered

Adrixaura
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly

She quickly took note of their current actions. Heighted aggression and anger. Right as they began to make their moves, especially the mare, she gave a step forward. Their anger was going to become her thing, and right as one front leg touched ground, she left the other one behind, keeping her other legs behind. Almost in a way that could be seen of one showing off.
"Now now, let's not get the fights going yet. Its not fight when I'm the only one of my species. As of you, speaking of your 'assassin' rank, you have no need to put up your little scene and make us watch your play. I've seen worse than assassins before any of you came along."
A devil's smile swept across her face like the wind, feeling the tension rise. Something was bound to happen, and she was bound to make the spark to the gasoline soaked bonfire. There was something about that mare that was going to make it worse here. Having her there set a flame in the spotted mare's black chest. Those pale blue eyes gave away a dark feeling, one that she had been so fully aware of in the past. If this mare was one to stick around for a while, there was going to be trouble.
Ignita, her name apparently, had taken to her bad side. A growl errupted from somewhere deep in her throat as she took another step toward the other mare. The spark hit the gasoline, and she felt her anger rage. Something inside reminded her to hold back her anger, to watch what she was about to say, only to be pushed out of the way by her growing anger.
"Now, Miss Ignita, is that it? You're getting on my nerves as it plainly goes. No one wants to know that you're an assassin just because you came upon them. You got a problem with me, saying it now."
The spark lit itself up into a roaring flame within her chest. Anymore of the mare and she'd be ready to fight. But wasn't the reason she came here to escape the others? A glance at Faelon reminded her that she hadn't lounged at the stallion as much as she had at the mare, and suddenly felt that he had no reason to be angry at her. The smile that had once been painted across her face with a devil's way now had turned itself to the scowl she placed upon her face maybe once to many. Her pale eyes gave the stallion a look, trying to take a softer look to them through the hard glaze she had put over them. There wasn't a way of verbally apologizing to him as he had been polite at first. As fast as she let the softness glaze her eyes for a moment came, she put the hard glaze back on. Having Ignita see it would only fuel the flame.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Oh my god guys, I'm so sorry for be slow with replies. I just got a nice new laptop and now I can post easier. ^^

Banned
Pheonix

I grit my teeth, I had not came up to this girl to fight, nor argue but her arrogance was beginning to get on my nerves and I felt as if I should give her a good kick right here, right now but then there was the kind fellow Faelon who seemed to be also getting annoyed with this mare. She was young and stupid and, as I said, I wanted to give her a good boot in the stomach to teach her a good old lesson but what use would that be? None what so ever.

With a sudden change of mood I let down my threatening position a little to listen to what she was saying. "Now, Miss Ignita, is that it? You're getting on my nerves as it plainly goes. No one wants to know that you're an assassin just because you came upon them. You got a problem with me, saying it now." Still, her words annoyed me but I kept my cool. I would not waste time fighting with her. I laugh kindly and in no way is it mocking and I step back away from her, twisting my angle so that I had both the stallion and mare in view. What he had said was true, she was lucky we wern't racist and she should know that, let's just hope she had listened to his wise words.

Hey we needed a wise guy, why not give him a shot.

I flash a smile at them both, my eyes first resting on the majestic Faelon. "Faelon," Then I turn to look at the young mare. "And you Adrixaura," I proceed to look from one to another, eye to eye with each, as I continue speaking. "I as the Assassin leader would like to invite you both back with me," Now, for a sentence I focus mainly on Adrixaura. "Of course, if you wish to join, you will be expected to respect one another and be loyal and fight, but of course, we will not force you to. There are plenty of us that can fight," I say with a mischievous grin before it shifts into a more serious one. "So, what do you both say?"

I had choose to forget the mare's rudeness and, if she choose to join, I would be keeping a close eye on her, especially when she was with Tonka as I knew they could easily start a argument between them but hopefully they would be mature enough to sort it out and get over it. I stand, my ears pricked slightly, awaiting there answers.

[Ignitawilltakeyoubothhomeandcuddleyou:3 If you do not want them to join then it's ok, I just wanted to throw it in there;D]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered

Adrixaura
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams dies,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly

OOC: Sorry! I've just been dying to post here ever since Ignita's reply, and you haven't posted or been on in a while.....

She was fully aware of the current situation. Faelon was paying no threat to her, though still, it was Ignita that was bothering her. Seeing the mare let her aggressive stance down and relax made her question the future actions of the female unicorn, as this could be the foreshadowing of something the Appaloosa mare had expected. Her blue eyes stayed glued to Ignita as she took a step back, almost half tempted to take a step forward. Then a tiny voice in her head that reminded her of an old friend told her not to, to relax and relieve the tension from her muscles. An eyebrow would of been lifted if she had one. Having lacked them made her facial expressions different than she wanted them to be.
When the black unicorn laughed at her, the spark of hatred within her chest erupted within. Teeth suddenly went down on her tongue, almost as soon she had her words planned out. Ignita might have more battle skills, unlike the whit and sly moves Adrixaura had used to place herself in any position she needed to be in. It had given her freedom enough times in the past, when her skilled mind and tongue became useful and she was able to persuade others with words. Her mind let her planned comeback floating around like bubbles in the air, waiting for the perfect time to hop.
Though what came out of the unicorn mare's mouth next had startled her. Receiving the offer like this would surely make her sire proud of her even more, though what good would it bring upon her if he was pleased. He never saw her anymore. The tiny voice within her head returned and whispered around her head with the words of wisdom, telling her to take up the offer. That the offer was a quick ticket to getting somewhere in this off place. A grin swept across her face almost automatically.
Throwing her head up, she placed her long black forelock over one pale eye. The glint of suspense within that eye was meant to be hidden completely. She wasn't about to let the pair know her answer just by looking at her actions. They needed to know from the words that rolled off her tongue.
Demon's grin and the Devil's silver tongue, she looked Ignita dead in the eyes. She wanted the mare to know exactly what she was saying was going to put hell on her in the near future, and that she held the whits in this situation.
"If you are to laugh at me, you must remember that even though I have arrogance, I have learned through my short years that one can build the Devil's dreaded silver tongue if they mind allows them-self to do so. Though, if you please, I shall your join you organization just for the sake of showing you that I'm not some arrogant child as you believe I am. I've gotten myself out of places you'd kill yourself if you found yourself in."
That smile swept across her whole entire facade at that moment, the fiery glint within her eyes. She was going to make sure that the mare knew exactly who she was working with, and knew exactly what was coming forth it to. "Or, unless you decide I'm not good enough for it. I wouldn't be mad or hurt, you know?"
She kept up her act, taking a steps towards the mare now, her black tail held high with what Arabian blood she had within her. Her mind never let her ignore how her grandsire had been a draft soldier, and how she was pleased the stallion to raise her was just a brute as she was. It made the combination she had prayed to the God's for, and it hit her hard in the face.
Each step kept graceful, head held high with all of the elegance she held within her bloodlines. Somewhere a family member would be proud of her, though they'd never see her like this. "Now, do you want me involved or what?"

"blah blah blah."

OOC: I've haven't played her like this in a long time. Makes me smile to see her like so.
But, so you guys don't freak out, she's a fourth generation baby, her mom's parents where Friesian and Arabian, and her true sire was Appaloosa, though because of her being a rape product, she was raised by her mommy's mate who pure Arab. She doesn't know who she is really. XD

Banned
Pheonix

"Though, if you please, I shall your join you organization just for the sake of showing you that I'm not some arrogant child as you believe I am. I've gotten myself out of places you'd kill yourself if you found yourself in." Arrogant child? Maybe. She certainly had a quick fire, silver tongue and no doubt a mind that that could think quick and on the spot without hesitation. Rather like me I suppose except I wasn't as rude, but who said being rude was always a bad thing? "Now, do you want me involved or what?"

I return to looking straight in her eyes with a stern face on, which then turns into a sly grin. "Oh I want you involved alright." I say slyly. My eyes flicker between the two. Adrixaura was obviously going to be more of a speaker, possibly a fighter whilst I couldn't imagine Faelon hurting a fly. But life isn't all about fighting but also knowledge and wisdom as well as having to be calm at times, and he seemed like that kind of guy. "Faelon?"

[Orinthia, if you don't want to write a whole post out then you can just pm me if Faelon is joining or not xD This post was crap sorry!]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered
I looked at the mare, saying poisonous words to Ignita, and even though my slight spark of anger was ebbing away, I truly wished the 'lady would be less sharp with her tongue. I wonder what truly made her this way, so arrogant and rude. But then again, that is how the ways of this world twist you up. Even though Adrixaura seemed to be staring at Ignita with venom, when she looked at me her hard eyes slightly softened, making a kind smile play on my lips. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. Ignita seemed very annoyed with her though, glaring back at her, and I felt the need to maybe break up an upcoming fight. I stayed quiet for a little bit, listening to them chatter. I didn't want to get involved yet. Even though the females had a mutual fight going on, Ignita seemed pretty intent on inviting us to the Assassins.

As Ignita laughed at Adrixaura, I saw the lady bit down on her tongue angrily. I knew the outcome might not be well, but thankfully Ignita was less aggressive now, with a more playful look in her eyes. Despite this, her face was as still and serious as ever. I was now conflicted with new feelings. Should I join this "Assassins" group? Was I required to kill any sort of horse? yes, I did have phenomenal fighting skills, but I only used them in defense. But something was starting to urge me on to join. I didn't know whether I should have or shouldn't but I started to speak before I could finish. "If you don't mind, could I go for a while to see if I like it. Although I don't want to join if I am required to kill", I said with a slight shiver. "I guess you can say I'm a good fighter, but I only use skills to do good", I said, offering a shy smile to both of the mares.