the Rift

From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She did not hide her trail, rather she hoped to be found by those like her. Warm eyes looked over the land, the sun settle over the horizon. She had been travelling around the entrance of Helovia for some time now, searching for someone to join The Basin. She had already recruited the filly Clover and felt as if she was on a role. Some may call it fate if she could bring another one back to The Basin. Others may consider it dumb luck. Either way she felt as if she was finally serving her purpose in The Basin, keeping her head low and working hard on bringing back other members. When she caught the mare's scent she paused trying to decided if he was a unicorn or not. After all only unicorns where permitted into the basin, so she should only associate herself with such beings. She wasn't a racist herself but the last thing she needed was to annoy her leader Psyche. Her eyes finally sought out the unicorn mare. She approached with caution, not knowing what sort of attitude this mare had. Stopping she fixed her face into a relaxed expression, and took a deep breath in an attempt to actually feel relaxed.

'Well, look what the cat dragged in' she thought to herself. She decided to call out to her, announcing her presence. "The cat does tend to drag in interesting things." She smiled and dipped her head in greeting. Her eyes looked over her body, including her horn, she was pleased. "I'm Arah, from Aurora Basin, where mostly only unicorns live." She paused and then gave the mare a soft smile. "We needed a few other species for intelligence reasons."

She walked right up to the mare and decided to cut to the chase. "I must say, you would be rather perfect for our herd."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words;
Tag;

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin] - by Arah - 02-21-2013, 07:33 PM