the Rift

From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix

"The cat does tend to drag in interesting things." Blue orbs turn to see a white washed mare. A long mane tumbles down her neck with flowers embedded in the thick locks. Her tail was also long and trailed on the ground. The horn's of stags stretched up from her head, eventually splitting into four points. A soft smile forms on her maw as she dips her head in greeting, continuing her speech. "I'm Arah, from Aurora Basin, where mostly only unicorns live. We needed a few other species for intelligence reasons. I must say, you would be rather perfect for our herd." I nod my ebony head slightly as I listen to what she was saying.

"Racist no doubt?" I say with a small smile. "Is that what you tell every Unicorn who lands here then?" I flick my tail slightly,my rather critical eyes cutting quiet harshly into her soft,golden orbs. My smile grows as I nod my head slightly,in return for her greeting. "Ignita."Black locks of mane roll down my neck but are flicked into my place when I lift my head back up to meet her gaze. "How would this Basin place benefit me?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin] - by Ignita - 02-22-2013, 02:02 AM