the Rift

From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Her eyes narrowed at the other mare's assumption that she was also racist. "No, not me although most of the herd is racist yes." Deciding to let that hurtful comment go she placed another smile back on her face and waited for the mare to speak again. Is that what you tell every Unicorn who lands here then? Arah paused rather taken aback. Well then. She paused and had to actually think how to pose her answer.
"Yes, because most souls I stumble across are perfect for the basin." She decided to elborate. "Any unicron can come to the basin and be treated with respect, most unicorns also make it into the herd." She chuckled slightly. "I'm not lying when I say it. I actually mean it."

She nodded at the mare where she introduced herself. "Pretty name." How would the basin benefit her? "Protection, a family, company." She shrugged starting to stroll away. "It's up to you sweetie, follow me if you wish." Arah had lost her patience, she was sweet yes but she still struggled to keep a interest in others. Especially if she didn't like the questions they asked, also if she felt that they where a little rude. She didn't mind which way the mare chose as long as the mare chose quickly. She could either follow her or wonder off and find another home, of course it was a long walk to the basin, so if the mare chose to head off somewhere else then she probably would't end up at the basin anyway. Arah was the mare's last chance to get into the basin.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words;
Tag;

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin] - by Arah - 02-25-2013, 02:09 AM