the Rift

From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

"No, not me although most of the herd is racist yes." I nod politely, realizing my mistake in assuming she was racist and,although she was not racist,I was already doubting I would want like it in this Basin place but I wouldn't say anything,yet.I never kept my thoughts to myself,I would tell anyone what I think if needed and if I was going to refuse this offer I was going to do it my way. (And what I obviously think,is the right way. My words though seemed to have made her think about answer which isn't a bad thing and after a short pause her voice filters my ears again. "Yes, because most souls I stumble across are perfect for the basin." To me,it sounded as if they were actually desperate for members,why would I want to join a desperate herd? I was finding myself getting closer to not wanting to join.

"Any unicron can come to the basin and be treated with respect, most unicorns also make it into the herd. I'm not lying when I say it. I actually mean it." A small smile flickers on my maw and words were quick to leave my mouth. "I'm sure your not." Dark blue eyes focus on her soft golden orbs. I hold a heavy,almost unblinking, stare with her,wanting to test her nerve. "Pretty name." I nod slightly in thanks to the compliment. "Protection, a family, company." Protection? I didn't need it i'm a Assassin. A family? I didn't need one. Company? I could find my own. "It's up to you sweetie, follow me if you wish." My orbs turn a shade darker and a ear flickers back slightly. I could easily match her words with sarcastic as her own. "Listen up feather head, I say with a dark edge to my words. "I will not be joining you at the Basin." With a flick of my tail I pick up into a trot,brushing past her creamy coat.

I had my own family-to-be to care for.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin] - by Ignita - 02-25-2013, 11:37 AM