the Rift

Well, this is embarassing...[Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I had been simply gnawing bones of my previous meal,a smallish sized dear but then something else had caught my interest. The scent of a familiar mare.

The blue mare seemed to have no purpose in where she was going except,maybe,to escape the heat of the Throat,which wouldn't surprise me. Even the most loyal to the herd couldn't stand that heat and I wasn't surprised either. I watch her as she strolls past,as if she didn't know I was there. My black orbs watch her every movement,every swivel of the ear,every ruffle of the wings and every flick of the tail,I knew what she was doing. As she goes post I notice something curled up in her wings. It was small and furry and it looked like leathery wings were attached to it's small black body. It almost has a fluffy orange mane to. It was quiet obvious it was a bat of some type and they made quiet nice meals.

I slowly start to stalk her though the forest when I notice the sudden speed change and I could see why. The trees were slowly thinning out and soon she had come to a large clearing,owned by a great oak. I stayed hidden in the tree's and I watch the blue bay,curious of what she would make of this new land. Root's caged areas of,making small gaps that I could probably fit though if I wanted but Aryel,the stupid creature couldn't. Something in her mind had made her try to squeeze though one of the gaps of roots only to get her self stuck. I'm stuck. Not funny, furhead! I hadn't noticed that the bat had removed it's self of Aryel and now was trying to push her out of the gap,which obviously didn't help at all.

I come into the clearing,laughing at the stupid mare and I neatly get over and under a few roots to get in front of her. I wasn't a cat so I was no climbing master but I was sure footed and so leapt pretty easily over the roots,with minor slipping,and scrambles under quiet a few to. I was now a little way in front of her head to the side. "Stuck are we?" I say with a mocking laugh. Ignoring the whereabouts of the bat creature completely I take a slightly wobbly step onto the top of the root that had trapped her then,take a small leap onto her back which was rather comfortable. I lie there on the stuck Pegasus,my claws resting with a slight grasp of her in case she wiggled around a little bit but apart from that,she was quiet comfortable. "I could get used to this you know."

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-21-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-24-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 03-03-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-08-2013, 09:49 PM