the Rift

Well, this is embarassing...[Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

A sudden jerk of the Pegasus throws me of balance slightly and the only way to keep on her back was to dig my claws in slightly,so I did and it proved to be worth it for I just manged to stay on her back and now I was more prepared then ever in case she tried to chuck me of again. I was actually quiet surprised at her movements to get me of her,considering she had the constant pressure of the roots hooping round her,scraping again her sides. "I'm sure that you wouldn't be half so cocky if I wasn't stuck. You're as cowardly as he is." Her head indicates to Crowley. I wonder if he actually was a coward,I don't know him that well to make a accurate judgement on him,although thinking about it,Aryel would say something like that. "I wouldn't be so sure." My voice cut's though the air with a dark, dangerous edge to each word. I wouldn't hesitate to kill the girl.

"I was trying to get out of the sun. If I was to fly, I would be in direct sunlight. The roots here provide good shade." Although this was a answer for Crowley's question,words were quick to leave my jaw. "Perhaps you should of stayed in the heat and burned." I would like that,and maybe,just before she was moments away from death,it would rain and dark clouds would fill the sky. All the other horses of the Throat would be under shelter and not know that there was a Pegasus,burnt all over. Then water would hammer down from the sky's and sting her wounds and she would live in suffering of her misfortune for a long,long time,her body scarred from the burns.

"Maybe you should give me a reason why we shouldn't end your miserable existence right now." I hold my tongue,curious of what Aryel was going to say and as I suspected,her tongue was quick to fire words. "Because you don't have the guts, Crowley. You did not have the guts to attack me in the Threshold, and you do not have the guts to attack me now." I poke my head round a little,seeing if I could catch Aryel's eye. Then I look at Crowley,a grin slowly curling up on my maw. I stand, stretch,yawn and stand again. With a sudden,and small,burst of energy I jump up onto the root that trapped Aryel. I look towards Crowley,my head slowly turning down to look between Aryel's ears as I spoke. "Why would he kill you? He would only have to go out and find some other play 'toy' to torment and aggravate." I pause. "Perhaps that is the only thing keeping you alive. For now."

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-21-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-24-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Lupus - 03-03-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Well, this is embarassing...[Open] - by Aryel - 03-08-2013, 09:49 PM