the Rift

p.t.s.d [open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I watch my daughter as she frolics in the gentle waves. Perhaps once, I would be there with her, sending up sprays of water to coat her from head to toe, laughing as she attempted to do the same. But now I can only watch, a small smile on my maw. She is adorable, and I know that I am lucky to have her. She is my world. But I cannot help but feel guilty, still, for the death of my Diniel. I cannot help but be angry, because I should have had two. I shake my head sadly, but brighten as Skysong whinnies happily. Well, at least she is having a good time, and her fear - no, that's not the right word - her wariness of the sea had me almost giggling as she darted back and forth between me and the water.

One day I will tell her that a healthy dose of fear is good for her. But for now, I am satisfied that she has overcome the nerves that she first experienced because of the water. A familiar call pulls my eyes elsewhere momentarily, and a small, soft smile spreads across my maw as I recognize Note. Skysong, too, recognizes my mate, and her pale amber pelt is a blur as she races to greet him. "Slowly!" I call belatedly, reproachfully, but she is already there, and I approach at a trot. I take in the sight of him - he looks well, and happy to see the pair of us, but balancing precariously on his poll is a new addition to our little family.

The cat is small, and clearly still young, with speckled markings on a brown pelt, blending well with my mate. Green eyes shine at me, again matching Note. I am both intrigued and delighted - but recognizing the latter emotion, guilt presses down on me. Why should I be happy when my firstborn is gone? How could I let myself be happy when she will never get that chance? I shove the thoughts out of my mind. "Hello, love," I greet him, reaching out to bump my muzzle against his. "Who is this?" My voice is friendly as I smile at the lynx.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
p.t.s.d [open] - by Sohalia - 02-21-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Skysong - 02-21-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Note - 02-21-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Note - 02-28-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Note - 03-22-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Note - 03-26-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Sohalia - 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Skysong - 02-28-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Sohalia - 03-14-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Skysong - 03-14-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: p.t.s.d [open] - by Sohalia - 03-26-2013, 06:10 PM