the Rift

Help me forget

Second Chances Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Second Chances was walking around smiling to herself. She wanted some friends and maybe a mate. She was also scared and lost. She was smiling because she was away from her old herd and her sister. She had scars on her neck under her mane from her sister. Cashes tried to kill her. She was raped a week before she left her old herd and now she was scared and pregnat. She never wanted this. She didn't want to be pregnant or alone without anyone. She wanted a mate that would love her and her unborn foal. She is scared no one wants a pregnat mare for a mate. She says to herself"No one wants a shy pregnat mare mate. I hope I can find someone to love me and my unborn foal. I hope I can find a mate and some friends." She laid down and took a nap. She thought about the life she would have when she finds someone to take them in. She wants her unborn foal to be ok and not to be harmed by others. She missed her parents and her one best friend who was killed by her sister over the herd land. She was always shy and timid and never comfident or out spoken. She just hoped she could find some one for her she would call him her handsome man. She never had a mate to love or some one to call her own. Maybe she could name her foal Chances Pride.

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The foal had merely been trotting around when she spotted this mare. She seemed older than the filly, but not by to much. As quickly as Demetrie spotted the mare, she was... sleeping? Her voice finished echoing and she was in a somber sleep. Demetrie stopped out of the shadows and stood a few strides away from the mare. This filly was beautiful. She was a frosty white with a blue blaze. Two blue kudu horns curl from her forehead. Deep cyan orbs glance around. Small hooves carry the filly closer to this mare. She reaches her muzzle out and sniffs the mare. The mare smells... foreign? The filly beamed at the mare with lux pearly white teeth. Lips enhanced this smile. The filly nudged the mare. Her voice was there, but it was rough from being under used. Perhaps she could open up to this jezebel.. wait... Demetrie stopped her thoughts. Jezebel? She was talking adult... With a slight toss of her crown she nickered again at the mare. Her voiceless drone still silent, but what changes? Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps this world was to full of all this estimation? "Hello?" Crackling like a fire her voice said hello before giving out.

The golden sun beat down upon the white fabric of Demetrie's fibers, and against her sides, to avoid catching on branches as she had emerged from the the rolling slopes into the lush and colorful forest that harnessed many arboreal animals, she had gone slow, but now? This was one of the few openings that had allowed a horse.. mind you a full grown horse, to lay comfortably. She remembered coming across a little pigeon on these lands, and she wished she could've follow it in flight, but the colorful bird hovered too high above the grass. All demetrie had wefre horns, but this was an uncommon rarity. It isn't everyday a horse could meet an innocent unicorn. The sweet nurturing scent of the dainty leaves floated through the forest on a gentle breeze. The question of, "Is this home now?" dawned on her. Just merely a few days ago, this cowardice foal was found sleeping... somewhere here... Now? She took horses into Helovia. Maybe someday she could have foals that did this majestic measure of introducing at such a young and immature age.

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I was walking through the first again, admiring the scenery that lay before me. The glorious forest, the forest I adored so much. Suddenly, I felt better for not following the other horses to the sea. Indeed, I was very intrigued for seeing the sea for the first time, but I knew my heart would always lay for the magnificent forest that seemed to embrace me. I then perked up my ears when I heard a shy, soft, feminine voice. Interest surged through me, and I felt very bad for her. I too, was too shy to have any mate that would actually want such a quiet, peaceful male. And she was pregnant? If she wanted my help, I would be glad to help her through this. I then heard another voice, feminine, but this one sounded younger than the other one I heard. I finally approached the two females, moving branches out of the way with my horn. "Hello?" I quietly questioned, still seeing thick branches. I finally moved enough of the foliage to reveal two females, a beautiful filly, and a pregnant mare that was napping. The filly was white, with beautiful cyan orbs, a blue blaze, and kuda horns. she seemed very interesting, for I have never witnessed a lass with these kinds of horns. I saw her smiling a gently prodding the pregnant mare wake. Another pang of pity hit me as I looked over the pregnant mare. She was beautiful too, and hornless, with a shining bay body. I didn't care if she didn't have a horn, for I was not racist and loved equines, and Pegasi alike.

"Hello there", I shyly said, but with a warm, friendly smile plastered on my face. "My name is Faelon, and may I ask what you two are doing out here?" I questioned with a happy face. My forest green orbs looked at them, and all I did now was to wait for one of the lovely lass's to reply. I was keen on patience, and I would even wait a long time for the mare impregnated with her foal. I would never leave her out here alone and unprotected with all of these predators lurking around, and other demented horses. I knew they would hurt her in an instant with no mercy. I thought the same with the filly, but she seemed more able to defend herself, and didn't carry the burden of pregnancy.

Unregistered
Second Chances woke at the sound of a unicorn foal and a unicorn stallion. She stood up carefully as not to scare the young one smiled and said"Hi I'm Second Chances but you can call me Chance for short. What's your name? I'm here because my sister tried to kill me and her mate raped me. Thets why I'm pregnant." Maybe they could show her around this place. Faelon was a very handsom unicorn stallion she ever met. This little unicorn was very pretty and very beautiful. She was always picked on for being shy. She wants a place to stay and live because she dosen't want to go back and live with her sister and her mate. They tried to kill her over the herd land. She misses Dream Day Chances her best friend who was killed by them because she trying to help her exscape. Dream Days mate was killed also trying to protect her and Dream Days. She needed to rest and she wishes she could get rid of the scars on her neck,face and legs. She wandered if she could some friends and maybe a mate. She wants some one to love her for who she is which is a shy,timid mare. Her friend Dream Days was very out spoken and beautiful. She was not very pretty due to her scars and big round stomach due to her being pregnant. She wants to have a big happy family one day. She wants her foal to grow up to have a big family of its own. She needs find a nice stallion who would take her and her unborn foal in. Her sister never liked her or any one else but herself.

Unregistered
I heard the mare tell me her name. Second Chances? I have never heard of a name like that, but I was very intrigued. This land brought many new possibilities, and it was interesting to hear new names, and see new horses. Then I heard the rest of her story, and a foreign anger pulsed through me. I was a very patient, quiet unicorn, but when a male disrespects a female in such a way, it sends me over the edge boiling with rage, unlike my natural self. "How...could...he!?" I exclaimed through gritted teeth. Even though I didn't know the lady, I knew how much I now wanted to use my horn to pierce that disgrace of a male's skin. I pushed those horrid thought back though. I wasn't a violent soul, and I knew I wouldn't hurt anyone unless really provoked. "Your story is truly horrible", I said bowing my head. "Although my story is slightly different", I said, painfully shutting my eyes and remembering the invaders, that captured me against my will and forced me to be their slave. I wondered if I still bore the marks of the fading scars on my back. "Excuse me for my rudeness, m'lady", I respectfully said. "My name is Faelon", I told her. I decided not to tell her my full name, for it sounded to gallant for such a shy stallion like me. I looked back at her belly. Poor mare. "By any chance miss, would you like some help with that foal of yours?" I asked her. I wanted to help her. She was a lone mare impregnated with a foal.

Unregistered
I smiled at the handsom stallion. I said"Its a pleasure meeting you Faelon. I would love some help with my foal when its born. My sister and her mate had killed my parents, my best friend Dream Day Chances and her mate over the herd land." I just wish I could get rid of the scars that was all over my face,neck and legs. I never wanted to be pregnant by another who didn't love me. I would love to have some one love me for who I am which is a shy, scared pathetic mare. I never wanted to see my family and friends be killed by my sister and her mate. I'm not pretty and never will be because thats what I've been told all my life from my old herd members. I've never had a mate or some one to love me like my parents had. I said"Dream Day was my friend and cosin. If she lived I would have been an aunt to her unborn foal." I wish they could have made it here with me so we could have raised our foals togather. I hope I can find the right stallion to love and raise a family with. I would love to have a foal with the one I love and I would love some friends to talk to about different things. I just want some happiness in my life. I want what my parents had love for each other, family, friends and their herd lands. She would name her foal Chances Pride.

Unregistered
"That's truly horrible", I told her reassuring her after hearing the rest of her story. Her own sister, and her terrible mate that impregnanted Second Chances tried killing her. Even worse, her own sister killed her own mother and father. Her mother that gave birth to her and the one that nurtured her. She murdered her. I felt infuriated at her sister. I have never heard of crimes like these. Yes, I have been captured and enslaved, beated, and have had my spirit torn down, but this. This was unspeakable. I have never heard of own children murdering their parents, or their own siblings. I shook my head in disgust. "Your sister is a demented, twisted soul", I told her. Those were probably the worst insults I could give another equine. I was too peaceful to actually be terribly mean. Well. Occasionally I could say worse. I looked towards the lass again. She was very pretty despite all the scars she had littering all over her body. I gave her a smile. Poor lady.

"I truly do wish your dear cousin could be alive to help you with your foal", I said, then continuing. "But I believe I would be able to help you with the unborn foal also

~To be continued~

Unregistered
I smiled and said"Yes she is. I wish I could have hurt her like she did me. I would love your help but its kind of hard for me to trust others right now." I hate how I feel now because of my scars. I was not the kind who would fight for anything. I just needed some one who would love me for who I am which is a sad, scared, shy pathetic mare. No one wanted me not my sister,herd,or my crush. Every one turned their backs on me and hated me because I was shy. She wandered why this could happen to her and why no one liked her. She wandered how she could get rid of her sadness and lonelyness when she could never get a mate who would stay with her. She hated not having some one to love the only ones who had loved her was her parents. They were killed when she was 6 months old and her sister was just a yearling when she killed them. She had taken them to a place she thought I would never find them but I followed them and watched them die. I couldn't stop her then or when she tried to kill me even though I knew I should have but I was to scared to. I never said anything to her about watching her kill our parents and I will never tell her about it never. I don't think I could ever get rid of my memory of that day or the day I was almost killed.

Unregistered
"I understand", I told her when she told me it was hard for her to trust others. "It's very hard for me to trust others", I told her too. "But even though your sister was horrible, it is better to be peaceful", I said. I doubted my words though. When the other herd was sequestering me, I did put up a slight struggle, but it was all futile and in vain. "But even though it is hard for you to trust again, I will protect you if you want me to protect you", I said. I was feeling protective of her, and making sure that she would be safe. After her ordeal I felt the need to protect her. I knew a group of friends that might want to protect her. "You know, I know some other horses that would be maybe willing to help you, but there is one that needs something in return", I told her. A brilliant idea struck me. We should form a group to help and save horses in trouble and in need. To do what is just and protect the needy.

"You know what. I have an idea," I said. "Are you willing to listen?" I nervously asked, my shy self returning.

Unregistered
I smiled and said"I trust you and I'm willing to listen to you. You don't have to be nevous or even shy around me or any one else. Faelon I think your handsom. Sorry about that. " Now she was very embarrased. I wandered what he had in mind. I was curious about his idea. I also thought he was very handsom. I had a mate one but he left me for my sister. Now he was with her and they both had hurt me very badly. I hate how no one loved me because I was so shy and timid. They didn't think I fit in with my Arabian ancesters and herd so they kicked me out. I never told my sister about fallowing her and watching her kill our parents. I don't think I can ever forgive them for what they had done to me or our parents. I hated them for not loving me. I wander if any one will love me because I'm not that pretty any more because of my scars. My scars and my big stomach all ways brings back the memories of what had happened to me. The only one who has been nice to is Faelon. It makes me happy some one likes me for who I am which is a shy,timid and pathetic mare. I wish I had been more like the others in my old herd they were more confident and they were never shy like me. I was ready to start a new life here.

Unregistered
"Thank you for your trust", I told her. Now that I've gained her trust, she has my undying loyalty for the longest time ever. I made my promise to t'lady, and I am bound to keep the promise of protecting her foal and her. The next comment she said made heat rise to my cheeks. "It's okay, no need to apologize", I told her. Did she really think I was handsome? That is truly a compliment, and even though I've never been self conscious, I was really happy that someone actually commented on my looks. "M'lady, you too, are very beautiful", I told her, telling pure truth. She was truly a bay beauty, with her fine sculpted structure. "I like you for who you are, and not a jerk," I told her. Although once, just only once, I had fallen for a beautiful female. But she soon after left me, but she was the most prized beauty of the surrounding herds. But she had a vile, cruel heart. She would kill in the blink of an eye, and she was obsessed with another male that enslaved me from the herd that captured me. "Can I tell you something miss?" I questioned her.

"The truth is, that I used to be a grand fighter. One of the most prized ones of my herd. But I was always the reject, and outcast due to the fact I was the most peaceful despite my skill. One day, the herd came, and took me. They beated, and abused me", I said sadly. Those days were the days that crippled me, leaving me thrown to the side. The days I was their slaves, and captured by their beautiful mare. I would never forget.