the Rift

.Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open)

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

I watched as Hotaru raced up to me, happy to see me. Smiling, I tilt my head and watch as she dances upon her toes, clearly happy to see me. "Hello again, Hotaru." Glaring at the other filly, I make sure she stays where she is. She was one of those rude fillies, I had seen quite a few of them in my many years.

A teasing tone comes along with the words that slide from the filly's mouth. Eyes wide, I storm up to the filly, avoiding crashing into Hotaru. Pressing my face closer to hers, I loomed over her small figure. "Who're you calling a wittle puddy-tat?" I snarl, flashing my fangs. My words were threatening, a growl residing deep within my throat. I didn't care if she was a child, I would punish her. I would make sure she had learned her lesson. Getting a good whiff of her scent, I analyze the scent. "Foothills, eh?" I had heard the Grey had taken over the Foothills just recently. So... that narrows the list of possible dams down. The only mare I knew in the Grey was Phaedra. Shrugging mentally, I speak her name. "Is Pahedra your mother?" I know, it was a wild guess. But she was the only mare I knew from the Grey. Just stinkin' a leg out... at least... I think that's how that saying goes. Pushing this one thought to the back of my mind, I focus on what matters now.

Turning to Hotaru, I frown. "I'm sorry, Hotaru." Why was I apologizing? Turning back to the small filly, I snort, tossing my head. "Call me puddy-tat again and I.. well... I don't need to explain." I stride back to Hotaru, sighing. I hated being strict, but... I hated to be teased, and hated for my friends to be teased as well. My stomach twisted into a knot, was I too mean? Worry began to wrap itself around me. Fearing the worst, I drop my tail and my head, glancing at Hotaru before returning my gaze to my hooves. I felt so ashamed now.

Was Hotaru going to dislike me now?

[[Bleh, very bad post.]]

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
.Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open) - by Hotaru - 02-21-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: .Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open) - by Raeden - 02-21-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: .Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open) - by Hotaru - 02-21-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: .Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open) - by Raeden - 02-21-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: .Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open) - by Hotaru - 02-22-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: .Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open) - by Raeden - 02-22-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: .Moon and Star. (Raeden, Open) - by Hotaru - 02-26-2013, 10:36 PM