the Rift

we are unafraid.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

[SORRY.]

Why is he looking at me like that? Oh Gods, is there grass in my teeth? Self consciously, I run my tongue across my budding ivories, but detect nothing. Do I have dirt on my face? If he is a prince, perhaps I have done something to offend him? Should I have bowed? Perhaps it is my horn that offends him? Or can he tell I am of mixed breeding? Damned youth! How am I supposed to know! What if he is supposed to be my prince charming, and now our fairy tale is ruined, because of my ignorance! Before I can act, the second stranger appears out of the mist. She is a unicorn like me - does she know papa? She is beautiful, in sort an untouchable sort of way. She isn't a queen...at least, I don't think she is. She's more like...more like something unrefined. I am instantly attracted to her edgy-ness, and wonder if one day, I could somehow combine being a beautiful princess, and being bad-ass at the same time.

She smiles and greets me, but before I can say anything, the maybe-prince begins to hum. As he does so, the tones wavering at first and then steadying beautifully, I notice that the ground around his hooves begin to jump and dance, as if compelled into action by his song. Now I am sure he's a prince - only prince's could have such magic; who else but a prince, would the rocks obey in such a way? I wonder if he's singing this song for me - maybe, he was so overcome by my beauty (I did prance afterall), that he is humming me a love song? I'm sure that's it, but I won't embarrass him by asking. I move a little closer now, my sea-green gaze trained on the stones at his hooves, as if mesmerized. It's amazing; maybe if he has magic, he can tell me if I do as well? My horn glows sometimes, but I don't know why. Ru's doesn't - and I can just tell that she's jealous.

I hope he never stops his song, because I don't quite know what I will do once he does - I am no princess, I am just a pretender. But I want to be. I don't want the life that I have - with Ru always following me around, and living with Momma and Auntie Kota and with Ktulu and Phi in the smelley woods. I want to be where-ever these two are from.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 02-22-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 02-22-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 02-22-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 02-27-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 03-01-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 03-16-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 03-16-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 03-25-2013, 05:34 PM