the Rift

we are unafraid.

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
dream in black and white

Oh the woes of youth. Faelene had sorta skipped that awkward stage in her short days to later live them when she had found Helovia. Clumsy and tongue tied or too honest. The lady wasn't sure she was past those feelings, she doubted they ever entirely went away. There was always someone she didn't know, someone she hadn't talked to, something she couldn't quiet say right. The filly was young, and the male she guessed would be a boy for awhile even if he might not appear so.Silver eyes tried not to stare to much at either, especially Raeden knowing who her parents were. Faelene was curious, and felt a strange fondness, but she was also wary.

Faelene finds no offense the young miss is much more interested in the unknown demi-god. They boy had no idea how to take her compliment, in fact Faelene wondered if she had voiced it in another language. When he did notice the ground beneath, he seemed a bit terrified. Should she be worried? There was a temporary furrow cross her eyes, but nothing happened except the rocks had stopped. "I believe you make the earth move by your voice," she said, hoping he would take another breath of air, and that he wasn't pressing his knees together. He must have a mother and she rather not try to explain what had happened to her son if he passed out or something. Hoping to distract him, Faelene felt her own magic and focused on the pebble. Since it was small and she had practiced it was easy to make it come to her, hovering inches from her muzzle.

"See, I can move things if I concentrate, and something else if you two want to see," she explained, letting the rock fall down. Her dark faced smooth, relieved by hearing his chest refill. He was spitting something out though, and she felt her ears ease forward trying to catch what he had sputtered. His dual colored gaze meets hers, and he more clearly says his name. Hototo. One not to be forgotten by encounter, by his face. In his olive eyes with pitched red there was some exception, plea? Slightly puzzled she kept her face composed wanting to help the boy. "Hototo, nice to meet you. I'm Faelene," she offered, letting her sight flicker between the pair. Yes, she wanted to melt the tension but didn't know if she could accomplish that. How great a magic trick would that be? No, instead she looked to the filly, wanting to know what after all she was called too.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 02-22-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 02-22-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 02-22-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 02-27-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 03-01-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 03-16-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 03-16-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 03-25-2013, 05:34 PM