the Rift

we are unafraid.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

No fair! They both have magic - well, of course they do. They seem...they seem...ugh! So cool! Why can't I be like that? Papa is a unicorn, so I suppose that's where my magic comes from but....all it does is make my horn glow...If it does anything else, I haven't found out about it. My eyes greedily take in the movement of the pebble as Faelene levitates it. I am almost cross-eyed at one point, on the verge of hypnotizing myself, on account of how hard I'm concentrating. I sneak a glance at the prince, wondering if he is just as mesmerized as I am - But no, of course he isn't. He's a prince, dummy! I mentally remind myself - he just made the earth move; of course he wouldn't be impressed by the movement of one small pebble.

And then I realize: Of course he wouldn't be impressed by me.

Frowning, I look down at my hooves, kicking a pebble forward with one of them, for that is the only way that I can make anything move. The world is hard, I decide. There is not much that I don't know - like how to make Hototo look at me again. I just want to be someone else; is that so much to ask? My tiny muzzle darts up as Faelene offers to show us more. I nod excitedly, tussling my nearly-white mane so that it billows around me. Faelene the...the razor I decide. And Hototo the Earth Prince. Ironic, how close I came on the second one.

I focus only on Faelene, still unsure of how I should act in front of the prince. "I'm Raeden I said rather brightly, stealing a glance towards the Earth Prince to see if he was noticing me or not. But curiousity didn't last long however, as my attention diverted back to Faelene almost immediately, anxious to see what other neat tricks she could do. Maybe she could teach me? Maybe, I could live with her?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 02-22-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 02-22-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 02-22-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 02-27-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 03-01-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 03-16-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Hototo - 03-16-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Faelene - 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: we are unafraid. - by Raeden - 03-25-2013, 05:34 PM