the Rift

Searching [Neffy's friends. You know who you are!]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertari had gathered a few to help her search for her father, Leander. She had lead them back to the thicket in which she and Lynx stayed, and now, once all of them were assembled, she called for the buckskin unicorn.

"Lynx? I've found some willing to help us find Leander! Come and meet them, would you?" Turning to the others, she said softly but fiercely, "Anyone who is rude to him will be dealing with me. He--he can't talk. You'll see why. Please, please don't make him feel bad about it." Her blue eyes were soft and blazing at the same time.

Looking at the assembled creatures, she pressed, "Okay? Promise?" Soft gray swirling was barely evident on her legs, flanks, and around her eyes, but it was there, along with the undersides of her wings. Soon, they'd turn black as night and be very obvious.

She turned her self so that she could observe Lynx and her new friends, determined to make this a peaceful gathering. The half-draft filly stood still and graceful in the quiet twilight, knowing that the area needed improvement so that all of them could stay there for the night before moving on to search for Leander.

She shifted her weight a few times and rustled her wings, anxious about how the others would react to Lynx, and vice versa. Her tail swished, she tossed her shoulder-length mane a bit, though it didn't do much to move snowy silk flowing from her neck, and then waited, blue eyes full of worry.

ooc: changing some things about Neffy, to make her a little more realistic. She will have draft from her father's side, and not from her mother's-- this will make her appearance more realistic. c:

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I opened my wings and followed behind the beautiful Neferati that I pledged my allegiance towards. I then saw the Lynx that she talked about so much. I was so nervous, I was always shy around other horses and there were overwhelming amounts here. I tried to show no sign of aggression, but my eyes gave away my anxiety. Contrary to how I should act, I slightly made myself go behind Neferati. I was afraid of what the other horses would say to me. As she turned behind and started speaking to us, I knew I wouldn't be disrespectful to Lynx unless he was to me, or Neferati first, but I knew deep inside that he would never be rude to either of us.

I saw that Lynx seemed slightly deformed. No wonder Neferati had warned us. I made no comment on his looks, and instead pityed him a lot. Poor lad. I wonder if he had ever spoken when he was younger. Did they just grow? I looked towards the lass. She was looking for her father, and I knew I would help. "I promise", I said, trying to make my voice come out strong, but it came out as a shy whisper, but still audible. I saw Neferati was worried. I walked up beside her. "You know I would never discriminate Lynx", I shyly said. I was nervous too, with my tail flicking nervously, and my eyes shifting. "I'm quite shy also", I said looking down embarassed. What would they think of me?

occ: Is it okay if I could post Faelon later in the post, and have him and Pheonix not interact?

Unregistered
ooc: Yes. Now all we do is wait for the others to arrive. c:

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
OCC: Hey, Montague is up for adoption, Epona (who plays Leander) is on absent, and I haven't seen her for a while, but I can tell Shoikan to make a Lynx post.
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Unregistered
ooc: Thanks!

Unregistered
ooc: Bumping thread so her other buddies see it.