the Rift

Hopefully Yours

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I happily parted my wings to soar in the air. I shut my eyes, and felt the wind tickling me. One of the things that took my mind off of finding my lost family. I remembered while fighting in the brutal war. I was a mercenary, and when I returned, they were all gone. Peppermint was going to help me find them, but I wasn't sure where she went after we had briefly parted. Oh well. I shut my eyes even more, trying not to remember my beautiful mother, and my little sister. I smiled thinking about them. I glided with the wind current, and I felt myself starting to drift lower to the ground. Oh well, it would be better now to land. I was starting to feel briefly chilled at the high altitude I was at. I opened my eyes, to reveal a panoramic view of the forest below me, and the mountains ahead of me. Black, and looming mountains like the old ones at my home, but instead of fields, there was endless forest carpeting the ground. I dove down, at a very high speed, slightly in pain at the wind hitting my face. I didn't mind it though, and continued at the speed, until I opened my wings to land onto the ground.

As I was walking about on the ground, I heard a foreign voice speak softly. I barely heard what he said, but I still cautiously approached him. He was a stranger, and who knows what he would do. I approached a light gray arabian male, and I tossed my hair back from my face. "Hello there," I calmly said. "I am Storm", I paused then continued. "And you are?"

Messages In This Thread
Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-22-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 02-23-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-24-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-02-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Arrane - 03-06-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:26 AM