the Rift

Hopefully Yours

Feels Like Death Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I looked up to see a a Pagusus mare come towards me. I said"Hello. Its a pleasure meeting you Storm. My name is Feels Like Death but you can call me Death for short." I don't know if I should tell her about why I had come here. All I know is that every one I ever loved was killed in the fire. I am sad and lonely because I missed my only love and mate. I had watched my daughter get shot to death by the farmers who had lived by us. Now I had to start new and find a new love. I want to love some one like I had my mate. I would like to tell Storm that to me she was very beautiful. I was a pathetic stallion who couldn't protect my family from those who had hurt them. I can't fight because I am not the fighting kind. I try to keep the peace in the herd lands. I have never been in a fight against another horse before and I hope I never have to. I would have loved to have died with my family. I need a place to stay and some friends. I would love some one to talk to and take away the loneliness that is in my heart. I hate being sad about everything that has happened to me and my family. I want to die and be with my mate, my daughter, and my two sons. I want to be a strong protector of my family.

Messages In This Thread
Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-22-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 02-23-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 02-24-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-02-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Feels Like Death - 03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Arrane - 03-06-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Hopefully Yours - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:26 AM