the Rift

by starlight. [cassiopeia]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute
i made a throne for hope to sit.

The sound of her approach alerted me before her dark frame actually became visible in the dim light. Her teal eyes glow in the silver light of the moon as she makes her way to my side, ears perked curiously in response to my calling. She soon took to preening the soft feathers of her wings, yet my eyes do not strain from her body, illuminated hardly by the moon above. My ears flick slightly as I consider how to phrase my proposition in a way she would understand.

"Have you ever heard of the Seers of the land?" I ask calmly, awaiting a response. My face looks at her inquiringly before continuing, with or without her reply. "They are said to be blessed with the power of foresight once being given the position in the herd." I look out over the expanse of our home, the desert which folds out before us in red waves. "As I'm sure you can imagine, this would offer a good deal of security to the herd."

I turn to look toward her again, my face full of a uncharacteristic hesitation. It was not like me to fear asking something of anyone. Speaking my mind came naturally, yet I felt as though I did not want to force this mare into the position. Awkwardly, I stand beside the tall, lithe frame of Cassiopeia in vascillation. With the responsibility of a new mother, she may not wish for additional tasks. However, it could not hurt to ask. "I would like for you to fill this position, Cassie. I trust in you."

Messages In This Thread
by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-11-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Cassiopeia - 07-14-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-17-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: by starlight. [cassiopeia] - by Kri - 07-28-2012, 02:39 PM