the Rift

Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2q8pk5f.png]

"I know a place where no one's lost,

I know a place where no one cries"

"Lana! Oh Goddess it is so good to see you, little one," Her voice was as kind and familar as it had been the first time I meet her, when the nightmare of Saruman had filled my mind, the images of him beating down my mother, her screams deaf to him but his laughter flooding my young mind to haunt me forever as well as the images of my mother, left to die a long, painful death alone. The thoughts stung my heart but I knew with Athena around I was safe. "Hush now Lana, my name has not reached their ears. I am Ari here, understand?" I nod, understanding why and wondering why I hadn't of done that, but thinking about it, I was tricked into coming here. I didn't know how Athena came to be here and, although curious, I wasn't going to ask.

About to speak to her, to ask if she was alright, but a stallion was soon approaching. Although he didn't come towards us in the way I had been used to around here, the danger of the place automatically made my ears flatten against the back of my skull and I take a instant step back, my eyes rolling back in fear. The stallion was painted white, decorated with black dots all over his body. Ice blue eyes watch us and yet again, a horn grows from his forehead. "What's the pair of you doing here?" My lips stay sealed, my weary eyes traveling over the stallion. I notice that Athena has placed herself between us which, in a way made me more tense. What if he hurt her whilst she was protecting me? The thought lingering in my mind. I could never forgive myself.

"We...we are your slaves, sir. I am Miss Faelene's, Ari. We aren't trying to cause trouble sir..." I watch the stallion, totally un-trusting of who he was and why he had approached us. I wanted just to run now but I couldn't simply just leave behind Athena with the Appaloosa. No, I wouldn't go. Anyway for all I knew it could be more dangerous out there then here. I make no sound, and barely any movement. My ears stayed pinned,my head raised in a defensive way and my eyes fixed on the stallion.

"Talking Talking Talking"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 05:11 AM
RE: Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open - by Lana - 03-03-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open - by Lana - 03-17-2013, 11:59 AM