the Rift

missed connections. [dingo]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

Of course I knew that this hybrid was no dragon; that hadn't been what I meant, but... I sighed inwardly, feeling nothing short of ridiculous. Had I wandered across the towering male at any other time, when his pack was not feasting away at a kill, how different would it have been? I certainly would have been more comfortable, but as for the group before me...

I was rambling now.

My eyes fell upon the obsidian dragon, who was nearly completely cloaked in the veil of night, save for the intense violet eyes set into his head and the glimmering teeth in his mouth. A hissing, elongated form of my name slipped from his mouth before he twisted about, grasping a scale embedded into his tail and pulling it free. A smile alights my face as I watched him reel back and then fly closer to me, reaching out and offering the scale to me. "Thank you, Comadre. This means a lot to me," I spoke up and took a step closer, reaching out and carefully taking the scale between my lips.

Now, my gaze befell Osiris. The wolf-horse was a mystery to me, and although we completely different from one another, I hoped that we might cross paths again under different circumstances one day. Or, maybe the stallion thought differently and wished never to see me again. "I extent my thanks to you as well, Osiris," I said at last, wondering briefly if he would even care, or understand why I was thanking him. "Perhaps our paths will cross again some day."

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
missed connections. [dingo] - by Osiris - 02-22-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: missed connections. [dingo] - by Destrier - 02-24-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: missed connections. [dingo] - by Osiris - 03-13-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: missed connections. [dingo] - by Destrier - 03-31-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: missed connections. [dingo] - by Osiris - 04-06-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: missed connections. [dingo] - by Destrier - 04-14-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: missed connections. [dingo] - by Osiris - 06-13-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: missed connections. [dingo] - by Destrier - 06-17-2013, 08:46 PM