the Rift

Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Vex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Well, I never said I was perfect, did I?

The perlino buckskin coat shimmered as the sun set, giving of sort of an orange tint to the male. His mane was messy and scraggly and his tail long but just as messy. His eyes were red, matching the spiked collar around his neck, giving him that "rebellious bad boy look". His name was Vex, and man did he have a personality to match.

Vex stood on the edge of Helovia's threshold taking in the scene. He smirked as he thought about how much trouble he could cause here. He could care less about destroying others relationships or lives. As long as he was happy, that was all that mattered to him. Sort of a selfish creature, and very self absorbed.

He took a few strides in as he thought to himself. Damn Vex, what are you getting into this time? he smirked as the thought trailed through his inner abyss of a mind. He shook his matted mane and snorted softly before taking off. He loved to run and be free and rambunctious but he also loved be shackled down and in pain. Something about pain got him off.

He looked around the new area again. Huge trees surrounded his every view. He like the feeling of being confined in a certain area, but at the same time he wanted to explore more. A faint sounf of water caught his attention. He quickly jolted toward it stopping infront of a waterfall. He smirked looking down and speaking out loud to himself. "Damn Vex, You sexy, sexy bad boy!". and letting out a small growl down to his reflection.

Walk walk walk.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel's visits to the Threshold always seemed to end differently. She had gotten into a vicious fight here once, and yet this was also the place she had found Oras, young and abandoned, and taken him back home to the Throat. She thought of him as she walked, wondering if it had been a good idea to leave him behind while she came to the Threshold. But to be honest, she worried sometimes about the kinds of horses that came through here, so perhaps it was a good thing he was safe at home. Java, however, was present, crouched on her back asleep. She took solace in the bat's quiet comfort, and especially enjoyed flying with him. One day he would be strong enough to fly on his own instead of simply clinging to her back.

Her daydreaming was interrupted by a faint voice nearby. Curious, Aryel pricked her ears and followed the sound of the voice. Meetings in the Threshold were always interesting, at least. After quickening her pace to a trot, she found herself facing a small waterfall that fed into a stream. Looking into the water was a buckskin equine. He was facing away from her, but she could see his tail was rather mussy and unkept, and could easily guess that his mane was the same way. She tilted her head as he spoke to his reflection, one eyebrow (or whatever horses had for eyebrows) raising. A grin tugged at her muzzle as she decided to play a little joke on this narcissistic stallion. What harm could surprising him do?

"Tell me," she said, raising her voice slightly, intending to startle him, "did you come all the way to Helovia just to look at your reflection?" She shook her head. "Not a very good one, to be honest. May I suggest actually taking the time to get the dirt out of your fur?"

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

"I beg to differ... I do it all the time." Said a falsely genteel voice as Tio suddenly appeared in the clearing on the other side of the stream. He had been standing there in silence for some time, invisible thanks to his passive magic... at least until he'd flicked his tail and the camouflage was broken. He looked Aryel up and down, those green eyes still as creepy as ever as they seemed to take in her every physical quirk. His dark brown forelock fell to one side of his face as the brindle stallion made more of his appearance available to be seen by turning to the side and pacing from side to side along the bank. The stallion stopped eventually, growing tired of the action. He flared his scarred nostrils, although for the moment he seemed calm.

"My, Aryel... how you've grown since the last time we met. One could almost say you were beautiful. I don't mean to pry, but... indulge me, what is such a pretty mare like you doing out here... alone?" He asked, his sinister notes seemed to hang on the air long after he quit speaking. It'd been about three quarters of a moon cycle since they'd last seen each other and outcast life seemed to be treating Tio just fine. He was even more powerfully built that he was the last time they'd met, if that was possible, and he was just as dangerous as she'd never believed he was. He glanced at the stallion for a moment and smirked.

"Ah, but pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself. Name's Tio, friend. Tell me, where do you hail from?" he asked, his tone as falsely friendly as it was falsely gentle a moment ago. It was clear something about the brindle stud was dangerous. perhaps he was being civilized to get the stallion to be friends with him, or maybe he was just doing so because Aryel was nearby. Something about her might be putting him off. Actually, that was the case. He wanted to make a good impression on every newcomer he met, but the temptation of ripping Aryel apart when she was apparently on her own out here was a desire he had to deal with and it was setting his teeth on edge. Still, he decided to have a little fun with her of his own.

"You know, I hear Levi went missing from the Throat. They say he went off in search of me, and never returned." It was not a complete fabrication. Tio had met Levi, and the two had warred with each other. Tio didn't honestly know if his self-proclaimed rival was alive or not, or whether he had returned to the throat after the meeting at all. Still he knew that if Levi was in fact missing, the comment would sting because it would imply he knew what had happened to the stallion.

Vex, played by DarqB
Aryel, played by FennecFyre

Unregistered

Vex smirked when the female walked up to him. Her words were harsh but the smirk didn't leave his face. He looked her over ever so slightly. A pretty mare that was for sure. He hadn't even been her but a few minutes and already the ladies were coming to him.

He looked at her and spoke with his English accent "Oi cupcake. That almost made me feel bad". he let out a soft chuckle and before he could say another word, behold another horse. A stallion, who had a strange look to him and oddly green eyes that could pierce through ones soul. He couldn't help but to smile at the stallions words and he discreetly complimented Vex.

"Indeed, I do quite enjoy looking at me "not so great" reflection. And i would say that this handsome fella agrees with me cupcake. Ahh and Hello Tio, I am Vex, the one and only residing from nowhere" he said with another chuckle as he stepped out of the water admiring them

"So you two puppets know each other?". He said tilting his head sideways ever so slightly as he gazed over them once more. He had a fire inside of him that wanted to know more about this stallion. Especially since he pretty much appeared out of thin are. But something about him intrigued the little vexxie. And his last words that he said to the mare also made him seem to have a me= mysterious "bad" side. Oh how Vex liked bad boys.

He found himself growing closer to the stallion and the mare, but his vision was locked on Tio. He needed to know him. And what he was all about. Vex's not shy personality shown though by the way he quickly stood up and into the males face.

"You are quite a beautiful creature aren't you".

OOC: WOWOWOW worst post ever >.>

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel rolled her eyes as the stallion spoke, but there was no real malice in her expression. She did scowl, however, when a very unwelcome voice broke in. It seemed that no matter where she went, she always ran into the horses she hated. Aryel jumped as Tio seemed to materialize from the shadows, poisonous green eyes as unnerving as ever. The back of her neck prickled as Tio seemed to look her up and down, and she responded by flattening her ears and giving him a contemptuous glare. "Save the flattery for someone who cares." she snapped. "It's none of your business what I'm doing out here. Oh, and Tio? It's Sergeant Aryel now, if you please." Even as she shifted her weight to one side, seemingly unconcerned about the dangerous horse, she still took a few seconds to size him up. He looked in good health, which was unfortunate, in fact, he seemed to be in better condition than before. Yet to the blue mare, he was still nothing to fear, just one cocky stallion who needed to fall off a cliff.

She scoffed as the stranger, Vex, replied to Tio. Those freaky green irises must be obscuring his vision, she thought, whisking her tail. "As for how we know eachother, well, Tio here is threatening to invade my homeland." She turned her blue-black eyes on the striped male with a smug grin. "A feat which he will never be able accomplish, sadly." This cocky grin, however, was wiped off her face when Tio mentioned Levi. The idiot had gone after Tio alone? She knew her friend was even more foolhardy than she herself was, but still. At the very least, they should've gone together. Her glare became even nastier. If this bastard had hurt her friend...

Java, meanwhile, had been awakened by their voices and peeped around Aryel's shoulder to see the others. He could hear the anger in his bondmate's voice, directed mostly at the striped buckskin. He flattened himself against Aryel's withers and made a tiny growl at him, his foxlike muzzle wrinking slightly. Aryel glanced back at him, wishing he would shush. There was no need to draw attention to her tiny companion, who could easily be crushed or bitten to death. She fixed Tio with a vulpine grin as a thought occured to her. "Tell me, Catallatio, how did your meeting with the Grey go?" She tilted her head to one side. "A little bird told me that they tossed you out on your fat yellow rear."

Walk walk walk walk.
" Talk talk talk talk. "

ARYEL</style>

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Sergeant Aryel?

Tio snorted and made a show of rolling his eyes at her insistence that he should care what rank she had obtained. He stepped closer to the bank, his neck dropping down to sip from the stream to further underscore the idea that the dusty dunskin did not give a rats ass what she thought of herself, or what she thought he should think. He flattened his ears to his skull, though, as she mentioned his trip to the Grey. Managing to keep his cool, the stallion lifted his head, water dripping from the whiskers on his chin as he looked at her with narrowed acidic eyes.

"I was not kicked out, if you want to know. I made them an offer for their help and they refused. They lack the foresight to see that an alliance with me would be beneficial for the both of us. Ah well, it's not up to me to make decisions for them. With or without their help, the outcome will be the same. If the Throat's high ranking officers are as stupid as you and Levi, then it'll be no effort at all to overthrow Kri." The stallion snorted darkly.

"And before you take offense at being called stupid, I would like to remind you that you did the same thing Levi did- he left on his own, found me, and attempted to fight me. He hasn't returned to the Throat. I can tell from your reaction. You left the Throat alone, and come here to meet me. Only this time, you're the one who's outnumbered. It's worth noting that large birds have trouble flying away from predators where trees hinder their wingspan. That's exactly what happened to Levi, it's whats about to happen to you." Jumping across the stream, he landed in a trot to stop right in front of Aryel, his eyes glittering with a dangerous light.

"Now, if I were you, I'd turn around, walk home, and learn how to keep my mouth shut in situations like this. I don't know if you've realized this, but you and that rat are ten seconds away from being very, VERY dead. Do I make myself clear, Sergeant?" Tio asked, the lightly-deceptive tone gone from his voice as he threatened her with a gruff snort, full of insanity and an all-consuming rage that usually burned beneath the surface of his blown-glass emotions. It seemed that Tio had forgotten that Vex was there as the stallion had focused his attention on cowing Aryel to the force of his dominating tactics, pointing out the danger she was in, in order to plant fear in her heart and make her not want to fight him.

Part of that was actually because the bruises and scrapes he had received from Levi had not quite healed yet and he knew he was in no condition to actually tussle with her. However, he WOULD attempt to kill her if he needed to. Even if he didn't need to, the stallion had a strong desire to turn her into a pile of bloody horseflesh. He hoped she realized this and actually took his advice and left. Again, because he didn't actually want to risk his wounds reopening in a battle.

Vex, played by DarqB
Aryel, played by FennecFyre

Unregistered

Vex stood there watching the two argue and try to one up the other. Why where they getting all the attention. To be honest the mare wasnt even that pretty in his eyes to be getting that much attention from the striking stallion next to him. To be honest Vex felt all the attention should be on him, all the time

They obviously knew each other, even if he had asked he had been completely ignored by the two. They paid no attention to him and Vex didn't like it. Sure vex wouldn't mind being the one that was being yelled at, but that's just because hes a sadistic little bastard.

Um Hello? Am I just invisible to you two puppets? He said rolling his eyes at the two bickering. You two fight like an old married couple, come on, I mean if you both hate each other so much why don't you just bloody decapitate each other already for fucks sake?

He sighed and looked at the two with such disgrace. I mean seriously shouldn't they be wondering who he was? He was the new one here after all, and I mean look at him, who could deny that sexy little face, especially that stallion. Vex could just eat him up.

Now are you two done fighting over who better and ignoring my sexy ass, or should i just leave? He turned around and fluffed his tail as he looked back giving them both a very sexy look, to sexy for his own good. So what't it gonna be cupcakes?

OOC: It's about time I got this up ;_;

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel all but bared her teeth. "Don't you dare say anything about Kri." Tio could cuss her to hell and back for all she cared, but feeling the need defend the honor of her friends and superiors was one of the pegasus's greatest weaknesses. She scowled as he went on to belittle her further. The roan rolled her eyes. "Came here to meet you? The only place I'd want to meet you is on the battlefield, Tio. You're not quite the mare magnet you think you are." She stiffened as Tio crossed the stream in one powerful bound, eyes narrowing. But instead of taking a step backwards, she took one forward, shoving her head against his so the two stood brow-to-brow in an undeniably challenging manner. "And if I decide to call you out for being an arrogant, idiotic bigot who can't tell the difference between a rat and a bat?" she asked when he finished speaking. Had she had more common sense, she might have taken him at his word and left.

It was only when Vex spoke that her eyes were dragged away from Tio's. The stormclouds left her gaze for a moment, only to be replaced by contempt. Married couple? Yeah right. "I would love to rip his head from his neck, trust me." she said, shooting the dun another poisonous look. "Unfortunately, I lack the means." Her lip curled in disgust as the stallion pouted about his butt, then turned around and shook it for emphasis. "Ew." she said flatly. Aryel was straight, but any attractive qualities this horse might have had were overshadowed by his ridiculous mannerisms.

She shook her neck out, not caring if her mane smacked Tio in the process. "I can't see you being happy in my own herd, although I'd gladly tell you what I know about Helovia if you choose. Otherwise, I'll be taking my leave. Tio's stench is making my head swim." She turned to regard the poison-eyed stallion again with blatant challenge. Her acquisition of magic had left her far more cocky than normal. With the power of fire at her hooves, she felt she could take anyone on.

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
She should not leave so much. But, she wasn't leaving for fun. She was trying to recruit, to strengthen their numbers. She sees the wall as she approaches the edge of their land, and she pushes her wings straight out, and she starts to float up. She throws her hair back, an ecstatic whinny vibrating through her vocal cords as the fingers of wing pull her white and purple hair back, floating behind her majestically. Her body tilts back and forth slightly as she passes over the landscape, pumping her wings to push her faster. Her slender bodice is suspended in air, large wings allowing her flight- the insane idea of flight. A grin fills her face as golden orbs scan the landscape. Today, she will return to the Threshold. She would change her memories of the place. As she travels over the flashing landscape, the dawn seems to, too quickly turn to mid day and the heat picks up. It blares down at her, and she uses the wind to keep her cool in the cooking sun.

Irrydae is soon at the edge of the Threshold, and she arcs her wings, dodging trees and branches as she suspends herself in the air, lowering herself slowly. Dusted gold hooves land on soft, spongy moss, green plants springing out at her. The mare of the stars holds her head high in confidence, yellow gold eyes bright and curious. She flicks her tail, setting forward at an easy trot, hindquarters swinging as she weaves around the trees. It is not long before her nares catch wind of others as she smoothly turns that way, her footfalls nearly silent. As she nears, she stops completely, standing upwind of the ones so they did not smell her. 'Damn Vex, You sexy, sexy bad boy!' She bites her lip to stifle her laugh, dropping her head and squeezing her eyes shut. Stallions. She rolls her eyes. It is not soon before she hears another voice, another stallion. And soon a mare comes. Irrydae stands still, silent. She listens to their escalating conversation, so many insults and retorts. 'You two fight like an old married couple....' Irrydae nods in agreement, a light laugh escaping her velveteen maw as she steps through the trees to reveal herself to the three others. "What are we? Children?" The words slip from her smoothly, and she holds her head high, though not too high- she was not arrogant, like the equine stallion seemed to be. Golden eyes sparked with laughter, she grins at the three. She pushes her wings out now, stretching them slightly. The stardust falls from her, collecting around her legs and floating away in the air. Better not hit anyone, she thinks, it might just drain their energy, the sensation after I hear isn't too much fun, either. She held back a laugh, thinking how her magic might ruin someone's day. "Are you two done arguing? And are you done being so arrogant and acting as if you are the sexiest man alive? Where are our manners?" She slaps her tail against her sides, golden pools watching the three.

[ ooc ; hope you don't mind me popping in! ]

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death