the Rift

Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

"I beg to differ... I do it all the time." Said a falsely genteel voice as Tio suddenly appeared in the clearing on the other side of the stream. He had been standing there in silence for some time, invisible thanks to his passive magic... at least until he'd flicked his tail and the camouflage was broken. He looked Aryel up and down, those green eyes still as creepy as ever as they seemed to take in her every physical quirk. His dark brown forelock fell to one side of his face as the brindle stallion made more of his appearance available to be seen by turning to the side and pacing from side to side along the bank. The stallion stopped eventually, growing tired of the action. He flared his scarred nostrils, although for the moment he seemed calm.

"My, Aryel... how you've grown since the last time we met. One could almost say you were beautiful. I don't mean to pry, but... indulge me, what is such a pretty mare like you doing out here... alone?" He asked, his sinister notes seemed to hang on the air long after he quit speaking. It'd been about three quarters of a moon cycle since they'd last seen each other and outcast life seemed to be treating Tio just fine. He was even more powerfully built that he was the last time they'd met, if that was possible, and he was just as dangerous as she'd never believed he was. He glanced at the stallion for a moment and smirked.

"Ah, but pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself. Name's Tio, friend. Tell me, where do you hail from?" he asked, his tone as falsely friendly as it was falsely gentle a moment ago. It was clear something about the brindle stud was dangerous. perhaps he was being civilized to get the stallion to be friends with him, or maybe he was just doing so because Aryel was nearby. Something about her might be putting him off. Actually, that was the case. He wanted to make a good impression on every newcomer he met, but the temptation of ripping Aryel apart when she was apparently on her own out here was a desire he had to deal with and it was setting his teeth on edge. Still, he decided to have a little fun with her of his own.

"You know, I hear Levi went missing from the Throat. They say he went off in search of me, and never returned." It was not a complete fabrication. Tio had met Levi, and the two had warred with each other. Tio didn't honestly know if his self-proclaimed rival was alive or not, or whether he had returned to the throat after the meeting at all. Still he knew that if Levi was in fact missing, the comment would sting because it would imply he knew what had happened to the stallion.

Vex, played by DarqB
Aryel, played by FennecFyre

Messages In This Thread
Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Catillatio - 02-24-2013, 08:03 PM