the Rift

Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Vex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Well, I never said I was perfect, did I?

Vex smirked when the female walked up to him. Her words were harsh but the smirk didn't leave his face. He looked her over ever so slightly. A pretty mare that was for sure. He hadn't even been her but a few minutes and already the ladies were coming to him.

He looked at her and spoke with his English accent "Oi cupcake. That almost made me feel bad". he let out a soft chuckle and before he could say another word, behold another horse. A stallion, who had a strange look to him and oddly green eyes that could pierce through ones soul. He couldn't help but to smile at the stallions words and he discreetly complimented Vex.

"Indeed, I do quite enjoy looking at me "not so great" reflection. And i would say that this handsome fella agrees with me cupcake. Ahh and Hello Tio, I am Vex, the one and only residing from nowhere" he said with another chuckle as he stepped out of the water admiring them

"So you two puppets know each other?". He said tilting his head sideways ever so slightly as he gazed over them once more. He had a fire inside of him that wanted to know more about this stallion. Especially since he pretty much appeared out of thin are. But something about him intrigued the little vexxie. And his last words that he said to the mare also made him seem to have a me= mysterious "bad" side. Oh how Vex liked bad boys.

He found himself growing closer to the stallion and the mare, but his vision was locked on Tio. He needed to know him. And what he was all about. Vex's not shy personality shown though by the way he quickly stood up and into the males face.

"You are quite a beautiful creature aren't you".

OOC: WOWOWOW worst post ever >.>

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-27-2013, 10:16 PM