the Rift

Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel rolled her eyes as the stallion spoke, but there was no real malice in her expression. She did scowl, however, when a very unwelcome voice broke in. It seemed that no matter where she went, she always ran into the horses she hated. Aryel jumped as Tio seemed to materialize from the shadows, poisonous green eyes as unnerving as ever. The back of her neck prickled as Tio seemed to look her up and down, and she responded by flattening her ears and giving him a contemptuous glare. "Save the flattery for someone who cares." she snapped. "It's none of your business what I'm doing out here. Oh, and Tio? It's Sergeant Aryel now, if you please." Even as she shifted her weight to one side, seemingly unconcerned about the dangerous horse, she still took a few seconds to size him up. He looked in good health, which was unfortunate, in fact, he seemed to be in better condition than before. Yet to the blue mare, he was still nothing to fear, just one cocky stallion who needed to fall off a cliff.

She scoffed as the stranger, Vex, replied to Tio. Those freaky green irises must be obscuring his vision, she thought, whisking her tail. "As for how we know eachother, well, Tio here is threatening to invade my homeland." She turned her blue-black eyes on the striped male with a smug grin. "A feat which he will never be able accomplish, sadly." This cocky grin, however, was wiped off her face when Tio mentioned Levi. The idiot had gone after Tio alone? She knew her friend was even more foolhardy than she herself was, but still. At the very least, they should've gone together. Her glare became even nastier. If this bastard had hurt her friend...

Java, meanwhile, had been awakened by their voices and peeped around Aryel's shoulder to see the others. He could hear the anger in his bondmate's voice, directed mostly at the striped buckskin. He flattened himself against Aryel's withers and made a tiny growl at him, his foxlike muzzle wrinking slightly. Aryel glanced back at him, wishing he would shush. There was no need to draw attention to her tiny companion, who could easily be crushed or bitten to death. She fixed Tio with a vulpine grin as a thought occured to her. "Tell me, Catallatio, how did your meeting with the Grey go?" She tilted her head to one side. "A little bird told me that they tossed you out on your fat yellow rear."

Walk walk walk walk.
" Talk talk talk talk. "

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Aryel - 02-28-2013, 10:14 AM