Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Sergeant Aryel?

Tio snorted and made a show of rolling his eyes at her insistence that he should care what rank she had obtained. He stepped closer to the bank, his neck dropping down to sip from the stream to further underscore the idea that the dusty dunskin did not give a rats ass what she thought of herself, or what she thought he should think. He flattened his ears to his skull, though, as she mentioned his trip to the Grey. Managing to keep his cool, the stallion lifted his head, water dripping from the whiskers on his chin as he looked at her with narrowed acidic eyes.

"I was not kicked out, if you want to know. I made them an offer for their help and they refused. They lack the foresight to see that an alliance with me would be beneficial for the both of us. Ah well, it's not up to me to make decisions for them. With or without their help, the outcome will be the same. If the Throat's high ranking officers are as stupid as you and Levi, then it'll be no effort at all to overthrow Kri." The stallion snorted darkly.

"And before you take offense at being called stupid, I would like to remind you that you did the same thing Levi did- he left on his own, found me, and attempted to fight me. He hasn't returned to the Throat. I can tell from your reaction. You left the Throat alone, and come here to meet me. Only this time, you're the one who's outnumbered. It's worth noting that large birds have trouble flying away from predators where trees hinder their wingspan. That's exactly what happened to Levi, it's whats about to happen to you." Jumping across the stream, he landed in a trot to stop right in front of Aryel, his eyes glittering with a dangerous light.

"Now, if I were you, I'd turn around, walk home, and learn how to keep my mouth shut in situations like this. I don't know if you've realized this, but you and that rat are ten seconds away from being very, VERY dead. Do I make myself clear, Sergeant?" Tio asked, the lightly-deceptive tone gone from his voice as he threatened her with a gruff snort, full of insanity and an all-consuming rage that usually burned beneath the surface of his blown-glass emotions. It seemed that Tio had forgotten that Vex was there as the stallion had focused his attention on cowing Aryel to the force of his dominating tactics, pointing out the danger she was in, in order to plant fear in her heart and make her not want to fight him.

Part of that was actually because the bruises and scrapes he had received from Levi had not quite healed yet and he knew he was in no condition to actually tussle with her. However, he WOULD attempt to kill her if he needed to. Even if he didn't need to, the stallion had a strong desire to turn her into a pile of bloody horseflesh. He hoped she realized this and actually took his advice and left. Again, because he didn't actually want to risk his wounds reopening in a battle.

Vex, played by DarqB
Aryel, played by FennecFyre

Messages In This Thread
Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Catillatio - 03-03-2013, 02:37 PM