the Rift

Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Vex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Well, I never said I was perfect, did I?

Vex stood there watching the two argue and try to one up the other. Why where they getting all the attention. To be honest the mare wasnt even that pretty in his eyes to be getting that much attention from the striking stallion next to him. To be honest Vex felt all the attention should be on him, all the time

They obviously knew each other, even if he had asked he had been completely ignored by the two. They paid no attention to him and Vex didn't like it. Sure vex wouldn't mind being the one that was being yelled at, but that's just because hes a sadistic little bastard.

Um Hello? Am I just invisible to you two puppets? He said rolling his eyes at the two bickering. You two fight like an old married couple, come on, I mean if you both hate each other so much why don't you just bloody decapitate each other already for fucks sake?

He sighed and looked at the two with such disgrace. I mean seriously shouldn't they be wondering who he was? He was the new one here after all, and I mean look at him, who could deny that sexy little face, especially that stallion. Vex could just eat him up.

Now are you two done fighting over who better and ignoring my sexy ass, or should i just leave? He turned around and fluffed his tail as he looked back giving them both a very sexy look, to sexy for his own good. So what't it gonna be cupcakes?

OOC: It's about time I got this up ;_;

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 03-24-2013, 12:31 AM