the Rift

Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel all but bared her teeth. "Don't you dare say anything about Kri." Tio could cuss her to hell and back for all she cared, but feeling the need defend the honor of her friends and superiors was one of the pegasus's greatest weaknesses. She scowled as he went on to belittle her further. The roan rolled her eyes. "Came here to meet you? The only place I'd want to meet you is on the battlefield, Tio. You're not quite the mare magnet you think you are." She stiffened as Tio crossed the stream in one powerful bound, eyes narrowing. But instead of taking a step backwards, she took one forward, shoving her head against his so the two stood brow-to-brow in an undeniably challenging manner. "And if I decide to call you out for being an arrogant, idiotic bigot who can't tell the difference between a rat and a bat?" she asked when he finished speaking. Had she had more common sense, she might have taken him at his word and left.

It was only when Vex spoke that her eyes were dragged away from Tio's. The stormclouds left her gaze for a moment, only to be replaced by contempt. Married couple? Yeah right. "I would love to rip his head from his neck, trust me." she said, shooting the dun another poisonous look. "Unfortunately, I lack the means." Her lip curled in disgust as the stallion pouted about his butt, then turned around and shook it for emphasis. "Ew." she said flatly. Aryel was straight, but any attractive qualities this horse might have had were overshadowed by his ridiculous mannerisms.

She shook her neck out, not caring if her mane smacked Tio in the process. "I can't see you being happy in my own herd, although I'd gladly tell you what I know about Helovia if you choose. Otherwise, I'll be taking my leave. Tio's stench is making my head swim." She turned to regard the poison-eyed stallion again with blatant challenge. Her acquisition of magic had left her far more cocky than normal. With the power of fire at her hooves, she felt she could take anyone on.

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Vex - 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Ah, ah, ah, it's not nice to point! [TIO ,OPEN] - by Aryel - 03-29-2013, 09:21 PM