the Rift

the voice of the wood [open]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was happily trotting through the forest, with my golden mane bouncing along my back. This day was going to be great! I was filled with a new found happiness, because the sun seemed to be shining brighter than ever, and I felt more at home in this forest than ever before. My forest green orbs were sparkling as I scanned the beautiful place. The green foliage, everything was just perfect! I moved some branches out of my way with my horn, as I lightly ran through the trees. I hoped to find someone out here, maybe to just converse with. I emerged from the trees, onto a small clearing full of yellow wild flowers, and butterflies fluttering about. With pure curiosity, I bent down on my knees to sniff the flowers. They were the type of flowers that I saw on my previous trips through the forest. Sour flowers. I looked at the bees swarming around, and I stood up to avoid stepping on the delicate little insects. The sun warmed my back as I merged into the forest, my home.

After walking about some more, I saw a little lady kissing the rough bark of two trees. She was very petite, but beautiful, and seemed to be at home. I cautiously approached her, instantly shy again, but also I walked slowly not to scare her. "Hello there m'lady", I respectfully said. I was slightly nervous, but my eyes reflected nothing more than happiness. "I am Faelon!" I chirped. "And you must be?" I said. "It is quite dangerous to be out here alone", I almost whispered. I didn't want to startle her, so I observed the trees around her while awaiting her reply.

occ: Who did that manip, cause it is BEAUTIMUS!!! :D

Messages In This Thread
the voice of the wood [open] - by Eldrinn - 02-23-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Faelon - 02-23-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Thor - 02-24-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Eldrinn - 02-24-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Faelon - 02-25-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Hellena - 02-26-2013, 03:10 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Solstice - 02-26-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Essetia - 02-28-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Faelon - 03-02-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Eldrinn - 03-04-2013, 12:06 AM