the Rift

the voice of the wood [open]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I looked at the two new horses arriving. Their hateful glares, scorned at me. I wasn't deterred though. I might be nervous and shy, but I had no reason to fear. "I had no intentions what so ever at hurting the filly. I was giving her a chance to choose wether she wanted to belong to the wilds, and if she wanted a herd". Did those horses actually think I wanted to steal away a filly. Though I wasn't the type to get angry easily, their rudeness burned, and I was feeling slight anger. "You know nothing of me, and don't accuse me of stealing", I said. I didn't say it in an angered, nor annoyed tone, but in a nice, peaceful tone. I wanted them to know that I offered no harm, and my intentions were to protect the young filly. I knew what it was like to be alone, and I knew what it was like to be in a herd. I had best intentions for the filly, and even if she did choose to come with me, or roam in the wilds, I believed I was now edging closer to joining the World's Edge I had heard about in many different stories. I saw the other little filly by her father and I looked at her. I felt protective of fillies and foals, and I knew I had no bad intentions for any little ones.

I looked at the pregnant mare, Solstice as she introduced herself to all of us, and Hellena who told us a little bit more about the World's Edge. I saw her shoot me steely glares and act all passive with the filly. I knew I wasn't going to be welcomed if I joined the worlds edge. I felt so empty, and alone, with a sadness filling my chest. Was it that I would be an outcast forever. No one would sympathize with me, even though I did have the best intentions. "I am sorry for angering you, but I just wanted best intentions for the filly", I said looking apologetically at the two females, and then cocking my head towards the male.

Messages In This Thread
the voice of the wood [open] - by Eldrinn - 02-23-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Faelon - 02-23-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Thor - 02-24-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Eldrinn - 02-24-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Faelon - 02-25-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Hellena - 02-26-2013, 03:10 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Solstice - 02-26-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Essetia - 02-28-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Faelon - 03-02-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Eldrinn - 03-04-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: the voice of the wood [open] - by Hellena - 03-04-2013, 03:19 AM