the Rift

Time to Breathe

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The small fae stumbles along the frozen wasteland, her long and lanky legs still too big for her body despite her age. Gray cloven hooves strike the ground as she walks along, her regal head lifted high in the air. Dual colored eyes scan the area as she continues to walk.

Permafrost flies in clouds as the child begins to canter, her bay roan body a blur as she speeds along the landscape. Legs move swiftly as she travels over the snowy landscape, her short, black mane whipping in the wind. The little fae slows down, spotting more horses up ahead. At first, she's cautious, sticking her dark muzzle out before her bay body.

Once green eyes spot the horns coming from the horses' foreheads, she lifts her elegant head. There are two older horses, adults. A bay stallion with a hellhound at his side and a cremello mare beside him. A young filly was near them, her coat was white as snow itself. She appeared to be around the age of two or three. The little fae couldn't be too sure. The filly nods her small cranium in greeting, giving a simple,"hello." She raises her head and walks forward, placing herself closer to the little group of horned equines.

The fae had grown more and more racist over the many weeks. She had never really enjoyed the company of horn-less horses. She felt as though those with horns were inclined to have a higher ranking than those without. Why, well, why must she have a good reason to be racist? The filly shook her head slightly, her dark nostrils flaring. Everything is silent for a moment, and the filly takes the time to breath in the hold air. Letting it slide in through her nostrils, down her esophagus and into her lungs and back out again. The air she breathed out from her nose and maw came out in wisps of mist, slowly evaporating into the surrounding air. It was all so cold.

[[Just throwin' Frost in here if that's alright. I can delete this if you guys would like me to. c: ]]

Image credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/blue-sn...-271259410

Messages In This Thread
Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 02-23-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Kou - 02-23-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Snö - 02-23-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Frost Fyre - 02-23-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 03-05-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Kou - 03-05-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Snö - 03-06-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by Frost Fyre - 03-06-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Time to Breathe - by d'Artagnan - 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM