the Rift

all the pain of the world [Moon/Sun god]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The mind of a child is interesting... for they always are wanting something. And this little fae wants something very powerful, something that will cause pain. But not to others... but to herself. It would cause mental damage, and if the fae is not able to control the flow of the magic, she will ultimately go insane.

But, nonetheless, this is what the bay roan fae wanted. Powerful magic that only a god could grant her. She trotted across the land towards the Veins. It had taken her quite a while to get from the Basin to the Veins, mainly because of how far apart the lands are from one another.

Small cloven hooves tap against warm stone as the filly walks towards the Veins. The blue, bubbling magma warms the area, making some of the rocks hot to the touch. The filly lifts her head up to the sky, rays of light pouring down her back. The young fae heads over the stone bridge, pausing at the sight of the worn down shrines. Paths that had been walked on by many others were beginning to disappear, and the shrines themselves had been ruined. Ashes... flowers... ash... and cracks all over. The little fae gasps, wondering if the gods still existed out there.

Raising petite skull towards the sky, a small cry comes from black lips. "Gods of this realm! Can you please come and speak with me?" Lips close, letting the respectful words contaminate the air. The fae waited there, her small frame lonely against the abandoned land.

[[Using my VotG pass that I received from Sica! This is the magic she's looking for:

Light x Dark (Or vice versa?):: The ability to sense/hear others' emotions around you. She would not be able to control this until later on. She's able to 'hear' screaming, laughing, crying, etc.(Depending on the feelings of those around her) in her head which can cause major headaches until she learns to control the flow of the emotions/noises, which will take quite a while to do.]]

Image credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/blue-sn...-271259410

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin
Code:

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The air before the filly was suddenly bathed in brilliant light as the God's firey form materialized. Flames crackled around his golden body, as he snapped his wings briskly to his sides, dousing the flames. Snorting, he turned his antlered brow to face the young unicorn, looking down upon her with a look of contempt. From her small, young mind he could see the magic that she desired. What she was asking for was a curse, not a gift. Did she not understand what a bother it was, to constantly hear the woes and pains of others? No. Of course she didn't. Maybe she was a do-gooder who thought she could help those whose emotions would rattle around in her brain? Well. Let her glimpse at the grief she was in for.

As he stamped a hoof onto the rocky ground, the flames around his body suddenly diminished, leaving a warming glow across his shiny body. "I know what it is you seek." He began arrogantly, tossing his pale mane impatiently. "Although I do not see why-" Turning his white-golden stare towards her, he continued, not giving her a chance to explain herself. "You must seek out three who are troubled and find a way to alleviate their suffering. Keep in mind these must be real troubles, and not petty concerns."

The God snapped his tail against his hocks, emitting a crackling sound. "Go now. Do not return to me until this is done, and you understand what it is truly like to hear the silent emotions of others."

[FrostFyre must listen to the problems of three different creatures, and find a way to help them.]

CREDITS

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
[[OOC: Frost Fyre accepts, I don't think there'd be a point in me posting a whole other post. If you'd like me to though, I think I can maybe gather up a reply. ;3]]