the Rift

let me hear you [invasion round one]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald moved with the Grey, a unit of military precision ready to take down its target. His heart thrummed with the drums of war far before they reached the Foothills borders, his body tense and less eager to rest than the others. As they rested, Archibald waited with Ktulu, letting Loretta take her rests as need be. The Dauntless, however, was ready.

Archibald moved like a machine on the right side of Ktulu, keeping stride with the younger mare. She was the spitting image of her father, and the last time Archibald had rolled into war was on his side. Snorting as he stopped, the black knight let his muscles bunch and his ears pin against his head. Ktulu's words rang deeply, and with passion. Thrill shot through the draft as he waited the approach of his, now, enemies. The warriors that would appear today were, more or less, warriors he had fought beside before, as an ally, and had lead, as a Chief. The Dauntless felt nothing for them now except pure anger. The drive to take back his homeland with raging hooves and teeth was overpowering every other thought he had. The Foothills was his in the beginning and it would always be his. Archibald and his brother, Evers, had been a few of the founding members of the Foothills after leaving the Mystic Woodlands, and Archibald had been one of the first warriors. Now, over a year later, he stood as their enemy, waiting to take back his home and draw the blood of those that took it from him.

Members of the Foothills rolled in, and they each spoke. Rolling his shoulders forward Archibald's neck arched and his muscles bulged with an intimidating roll of anger bursting forth from his scarred body. Golden eyes narrowed as a foolish mare stepped forth, directly challenging Ktulu. Loretta opened her mouth and snarled visciously, body appearing larger as her hair stood on end. With an amused smirk, Archibald wondered if the idiot mare could even see him as she called them runts. Archibald would enjoy seeing her fall today, among many others. Narrowing his eyes, the mercenary stayed silent, waiting for the rest of the Foothills to emerge from the heart of the land to take on the hurricane that was the Grey.

The sun rose behind the Grey warriors, and it warmed the black knight. The coolness of night was fading and, soon, the warmth of Tallsun would reach the warriors and hold them tight--unless the battle did not take that long. Flashes of the Qian invasion rolled through Archibald's mind, and at the same time Loretta's, as Archibald gave her images of how to react and fight. Her magic would be useful in this battle, as well as his own. Today, Archibald would take a position into the rightful lands.

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ktulu - 02-24-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Ariadnê - 02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Archibald - 02-24-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Kri - 02-25-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: let me hear you [invasion round one] - by Verenia Rinta - 02-25-2013, 02:30 PM